TN Show 09-30-2006

chikin

like other shows im gonna write the setlist on my hand with a sharpie as they go into songs

That is a brilliant thing to do.... And probably the only way to remember the exact setlist from a show. Every time i go i think that I will be able to memorize the set list and write it all down right after the show... but it never works. =/

so yea im gonna be leaving for nashville in two weeks from tomorrow. I cant believe im going to see them again so soon. It doesnt seem real yet... and it probably wont until i actually get there. I just realized that this will be my 5th time of seeing paramore in about a four month period. Perhaps I need to re-evaluate my priorities in life.

Hahaha awww.

wait fergie, what time are you driving in?

you are driving.. right?

yep I'll be leaving here on the 29th and driving to my cousin's house just outside nashville (i think the town is called jolton or goodlettsville). Im gonna be staying there friday and saturday and just driving into the city for the show.

Hopefully by then we'll also have Hallelujah, My Hero, and Brighter back =]

That would be cool, but at the same time hayley is only just beginning to sound normal again, so I wouldnt want them to reverse whatever healing she has accomplished. But if they do decide to lengthen the set list, they would probably be sure that her voice is in good enough shape to handle it without doing any harm.

well just think...they're only having 1 opening band and its either gonna be a longer setlist or we get out earlier then usual ):

AND ALYSSA DONT POST YOUR REVIEW BEFORE ME LMAO XD

when I bring my laptop IF there;s internet connection Ill type it when I get back and stuffs. If not Ill write it on a piece of paper then type it when I get home. And fergie...Im still gonna call/text if I cant find you when the line is long or not at noon

well just think...they're only having 1 opening band and its either gonna be a longer setlist or we get out earlier then usual ):

They might have another local band opening that just isn't listed... but maybe not. In that case I guess it would be kinda short. I'm really hoping that TP gets to play a few extra songs though... :D A longer set from paramore wouldn't be too upsetting either. =)

and damnit I wish i had a laptop so I could upload my videos and stuff right after the show. I probably won't have everything ready until sunday night. =(

Haha the local bands around here SUCK. In Feb, when My American Heart and So They Say didn't show up, they had two local bands come play, which were SO BORING. I literally almost fell asleep. It was nothing good AT ALL. So maybe if they do get some local bands.. they;'ll at least be GOOD. Heh.

And haha Kerrie you think I wanna keep everyone waiting? THEY WANNA KNOW ABOUT THE SHOW WHEN I GET BACK! LMAO.

They have computers in Rocketown that are really fast though.. so maybe we could get together RIGHT after the show and post a review together? That'd be really neat hahaha.