TN Show 09-30-2006

chikin

^ DON'T walk. You'll get raped or something. Not lying.. I know Nashville. Hahaha.

:(

I hope its not that bad.... I'd like to be able to walk around a little since its probably the only chance I'll have to see the city for a long time. Plus it would help to pass the 8 hours from the time i get to the show and when the doors open.

i was seriously thinking about flying up to nashville for that concert cuz i think its gonna be unbelievable but once they sold out of meet and greets i decided not to. but lucky for yall who are goin.

aww thats a shame. The only reason i ended up deciding to go was for the meet and greet tickets, with being able to get front row and everything so easily. I think it'd be hard to go back to regular tickets after having done the meet and greet once already.

I still have one of the tickets that isnt being used... if only we'd known sooner you could've came. I'm surprised nobody has taken it yet.

Well.. you could. Just be careful. Loooots of people will ask for money.

haha... yea people do that sometimes.

I remember when we were standing in line for the detroit show, there were like 1000 kids standing out there and a few guys were going around asking everyone if they could "borrow" some money. Then an old drunk dude was laying on the side of the street and some people were getting pictures with him, (which i thought was kinda gross) until the cops pulled up and i think they took him away... i dunno because they let us inside just when they got there. haha. i doubt if it will be that bad in nashville....

I just hope i can find a place to eat within walking distance from rocketown.

haha... yea people do that sometimes.

I remember when we were standing in line for the detroit show, there were like 1000 kids standing out there and a few guys were going around asking everyone if they could "borrow" some money. Then an old drunk dude was laying on the side of the street and some people were getting pictures with him, (which i thought was kinda gross) until the cops pulled up and i think they took him away... i dunno because they let us inside just when they got there. haha. i doubt if it will be that bad in nashville....

I just hope i can find a place to eat within walking distance from rocketown.

and loose our spot in line? omfg no waiii haha

It's supposed to be pretty nice outside on saturday in nashville. I'm happy about that because last time I waited in line for hours it was like 110 degrees.... so this will be more enjoyable for sure.

all of my preparations for the trip are going exceptionally well. we are leaving early tomorrow morning...

im excited.

itll be a fun time.

last night i had a dream that i made it to nashville and realized that I forgot my confirmation email to get our tickets and they wouldnt let us get the tickets or go into the meet and greet. i was so relieved when i woke up from that one. :)