TN Show 09-30-2006

chikin

Family Force 5 is playing too!!

hahaha oh man. this is gonna be a sweet show.

Family Force 5 is so funny live. LMAO.

and theres still gonna be This Providence.

also Lorien.. whoever that is. And thats the wole show. Lorien, Family Force 5, This Providence, and Paramore. =] this is gonna be great.

whos Lorien? hahaha (I know that theyre playing too because I went to paramores myspace and clicked on the TN show) okay yeah I saw them sept 8th.. just remembered that. they were.. interesting I really didnt pay attention haha. I was there for the other bands But uhh they are from here. http://www.myspace.com/lorienmusic

I know this because Johnamore (haha josh and zacs brother.. why do I always call him that?) but yeah, he posted a bulletin on myspace saying this:

COME TO RCKTWN ON SEPTEMBER 30

IF YOU WANT TO SEE AN AMAZING SHOW FEATURING PARAMORE! FAMILY FORCE5AND THIS PROVIDNCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU LIVE IN TENESSEE COME!!!!!!!!! ITLL BE A SHOW YOU WONTE WANT TO MISSSSS! ILL BE THERE SO YEAH COMECOMECOMECOMECOMECOEMCOEMCOEM

haha yeah.

the last thing they said to me was..

well family force 5 wasnt added until after we were. that was the confusion. it was supposed to me us then this providence then paramore. now if we even play were going to have to go first out of all 4. which sucks but as long as they dont completely bump us off then its alright i guess.

theyre cool.

haha well.. there was honestly about 1500 people there at Warped in the crowd. but that was their first mainstage, and they WERE before Underoath. so some could've been some hardcore Underoath fans. BUT, everyone that I talked to that was front row was for Paramore.

but yeah it'll probably be sold out..

SO GET TICKETS =]

where would you be coming from?