TN Show 09-30-2006

chikin

Hey ferg still have my ticket right? Im taking off work for 3 days next week.

lol of course i do! dont you guys trust me? :D

well i guess since we've never met or anything its understandable to worry.... but try not to. =) It's all good.

I blew $85 last night at that one concert.

=O dang.

I don't think im gonna have any extra money to buy merch with... after the cost of roadtripping and all that. But I am definitely going to buy TP's new album. I heard that they are selling it for like $8? Its going to be great.

well i guess since we've never met or anything its understandable to worry.... but try not to. =) It's all good.

=O dang.

I don't think im gonna have any extra money to buy merch with... after the cost of roadtripping and all that. But I am definitely going to buy TP's new album. I heard that they are selling it for like $8? Its going to be great.

$7!! haha sorry. just had to tell you. you'll be spending one less dollar :D

^ me too. I just got my email for the meet and greet. =)

Hello;

Thank you for purchasing a block of 4 tickets to the upcoming Paramore show.

We hope you are excited about the show. You and your three guests are able to attend a special meet and greet with the band before the start of the concert!

The meet and greet is taking place one hour prior to doors which is at 7:30 pm. Please show up with your three guests at the venue no later than 6:30 pm. Please be on time as late arrivals will not be permitted.

Enjoy The Show!!

Kind Regards' date='

Artist Arena

[/quote']

haha so there is proof that i have tickets for you guys... :D

=O dang.

Yeah I trust you haha just hope I can find you like *snap*

well it was the merch...it went up cause of a $35 hoodie I bought then a $20 shirt and later I decided to get another hooded thing for 20$

jeez concert shirts are going up now arent they

Yaaay! thats even better.

and they were selling the old CD for only $5... its crazy. they must not be making any $$$ from those sales. which is awesome of them. =)

actually, i don;t know that the old CD is in print anymore. for a while, it wasn't, but i think maybe when they got signed they got some mroe made or something. so hey may be making SOME money, just not a whole lot

Also.. they're looking forward to this show so much. Last night they mentioned that Atlanta felt so close to home. So we were happy. Then she was like, "We recorded this record about a year and a half ago in this little place called Orlando, Tennessee.." (and she said that right after the was done talking about TN hahaha) then she was like "OOPS! Well, if there was an Orlando, TN, it wouldn't be that great..."

haha she was funny. But TN was on her mind so much you could tell.

haha she was funny. But TN was on her mind so much you could tell.

haha. thats really funny. =) well its only another week until they get to be home again. Im pretty excited for them.

But I am definitely going to buy TP's new album. I heard that they are selling it for like $8? Its going to be great.

Ok so I couldnt wait until next saturday, I was in best buy this morning and couldnt resist picking up the new album. BEST CD EVER!!!!!

everyone go buy it.