TN Show 09-30-2006

chikin

I was happy with my spot ontop of the stage, sitting at the side. ON IT THOUGH :]

Air, got to see what was going on backstage, space to lay my legs out.. haha it was great.

that sounds so good :]

and yeah im a loser i cant handle it. ill just get out. but at bamboozle it was impossible to get outta the crowd and i was in front and didnt wanna wait and get killed anymore so people lifted me out and the security guards had to get me lol. lazyy haha jk. but that was after they got off so no one was performing so the secuirty guard was like no more but then i came haha.

Oh.. I just remembered. When Hayley almost cried during My Heart, it was because Nathan, the guitarist of the band "Through Glass" got killed in a car accident not long ago, the day Fallingforyesterday, Embers Fade, and One Third Fell was playing at Rocketown. They held a memorial at Rocketown that same day of the concert, I was there, it was the saddest thing.. I swear. I'm glad she dedicated it to him though.

I guess Hayley knew him personally.

OMG YES.There were 2 actually. I was sitting on the stage, and he jumped up on the stage right beside me, and the security guard tried to stop the 2nd guy after he saw that the 1st one went, but he didn't stop him.

haha yeah i didnt even notice someone jumped until i had my hand and bam there goes my arm. lol. he asked a girl if she was okay cuz he almost landed on her.