TN Show 09-30-2006

chikin

Ok I just got back and feel like shit. dont get me wrong the show was amazinfg but I was up front against the stage getting my stomach SQUISHED like a banana everytime FFF played a fucking song. and I have a huge ass bruise on hip from trying to keep my spot. Wow I couldn't believe they played My hero and Hallelujah..Im so glad I went. Ill have full review tomorrow since right now I dont feel too good

omg alyssa just texted me saying that hayley was singng onstage w/ dan and she didn't get pictures of it!

where's rachna?

THAT WAS THE BEST EVER...at the end of wolf in sheeps clothing she came out and sang the Iv had enough of your games and then then ending are you throwing everything you have at me cheap shots full blows will you ever let it go your so pathetic give a rest your never gonna win your never gona. and she hugged dan after (:

kerrieeeee you kept looking over at me when I was onstage at the side like "OMG" it looked like you were getting squished so bad during family force 5.

I dislike them though =/

oooh and I have a video with my phone thats like 10 secs, the beginning of my heart with hayley's sister in her hands and then they start off my heart with me 123456 thing, and Hayleys sister is still in her arms headbanging. it is ADORABLE. I'll see if I can get it on here

kerrieeeee you kept looking over at me when I was onstage at the side like "OMG" it looked like you were getting squished so bad during family force 5.

I dislike them though =/

oooh and I have a video with my phone thats like 10 secs, the beginning of my heart with hayley's sister in her hands and then they start off my heart with me 123456 thing, and Hayleys sister is still in her arms headbanging. it is ADORABLE. I'll see if I can get it on here

at one point I got slammed so bad I couldnt say OMG STOP

I thought I wasnt going to survive but lived with a bunch of bruises

AHHH before my heart they did the count thing and they started playing hallelujah. I was really happy that happened.

HAHA it was a priceless face. Only if they played Brighter but last nights really rememorable....I dont even need a review cause you summed it up since I was with you the whole time....except when I was talking to Jeremy at the M&G he said how much he loved the norva cause I told everyone thats where I saw them and telling em it takes lik 11 hours to get there and jerms face was like O: haha but yeah he said my hair was a mix of some red and a splash of some brown...I forgot how he said it.

HAHA no I didn't.

OH! I forgot to tell you..

at the meet and greet, I meantioned you, and what you said in that text. Hayley was like "Aw, I remember her! She was so sweet. Her ringtone went off, Here We Go Again, it was the funniest thing."

Oh my gosh! Thank you soooo much. :) I didn't know if you'd have time to tell her or not. This just made my day. Thanks so much. :D I'll make sure to return the favour anytime you need.