TN Show 09-30-2006

chikin

You had to buy 4 tickets together, and if you did, you got meet and greet. All 4 in your group. But, they only had a limited amount for meet and greet. So first come first serve, yeah.

But during the meet abd greet, you know, it wasn't like, sign this, sign that, picture, picture. It was like a 20 mins hangout and talk time. Pictures and autographs too, but they weren't cramped or anything.. there was like 12 people there including me. And the band would mess around with you, like Josh did after the poked me in the head and started mocking me HAHA. I loved it.

Ohh so that's how it worked. Gahhh I wish I had known that.

Lol that sounds awesome. I am so gonna do that next time!

i cant wait for them to come back. i swear im gunna go to the nyc and li show. and if i could id go to nj and ct too. omg i miss them!

Yeah, you're on LI right? Yeah we talked about this haha. We should meet up at all the shows. I am going to all the shows in the tri-state area, and probably beyond. And since I heard how great their home shows are I promise myself I am driving to TN and I will see at least one home town show. I'm going everywhere next tour.

Yeah, you're on LI right? Yeah we talked about this haha. We should meet up at all the shows. I am going to all the shows in the tri-state area, and probably beyond. And since I heard how great their home shows are I promise myself I am driving to TN and I will see at least one home town show. I'm going everywhere next tour.

holy crap take me with you! lol. id so meet up at any shows we both go to. that would be so good. how old are you?