TN Show 09-30-2006

chikin

You had to buy 4 tickets together, and if you did, you got meet and greet. All 4 in your group. But, they only had a limited amount for meet and greet. So first come first serve, yeah.

But during the meet abd greet, you know, it wasn't like, sign this, sign that, picture, picture. It was like a 20 mins hangout and talk time. Pictures and autographs too, but they weren't cramped or anything.. there was like 12 people there including me. And the band would mess around with you, like Josh did after the poked me in the head and started mocking me HAHA. I loved it.

yeah.. but about the sold out venue- rocketown holds 1500 until it sells out, so inside there was 1500. Then, outside, there was about, 150 people waiting to get in, that couldn't because it sold out.

that was one HELL of a crowd.

also.. ajax told me that him and hunter met when ajax was like 4, because ajax and hunter were both in a steven curtis chapman video then. and he told me josh was too, but he didn't really know josh. I dunno, ajax is pretty funny.

BACK FROM PANERA.

OMG ALYSSA! IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD SOO MUCH FUN!! I WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE!

I LOVE HOW PEOPLE WERE STILL TRYIN TO GET IN WHEN IT WAS SOLD OUT. AND HOW HAYLEY'S SISTER WENT ONSTAGE AND SANG W/ HER. THAT'S SOO CUTE! AND I'M GLAD THAT JOSH LOVED HIM B DAY GIFT!

ILY.

ParamoreSept30th016.jpg

NEW SIG? NO/YES?

PS: POST ALL THE PICS, ALYSSA!!

[:

i woke up so late and missed like 4 or 5 pages so i just read all of them :] haha.

and wow kerrie, i would have passed out, thats so good you stayed front

haha yea i was surprised with kristina.. she was getting pummelled and she stuck right next to me the entire time.. her and kerrie are badasses

haha yea, well i like being in the crowd.. i asked hunter if i could be on stage for the show and he laughed lol.. hes like maybe next time.. but yea, id rather be in the crowd anyway right in front of hayley.. better pics from that angle anyway as well as the full experience.. but alyssa im glad u were on stage, hehe

did ya'll see the guy that jumped off the stage??

yeah he almost broke my hand for real. lol.

he landed hard on his back.

why did Paramore go offstage though real quick?

OMG YES.There were 2 actually. I was sitting on the stage, and he jumped up on the stage right beside me, and the security guard tried to stop the 2nd guy after he saw that the 1st one went, but he didn't stop him.