Zac's Scooter Collection

stephler

wasnt full when I saw it....or they just quit and rode off with a friend (josh and zac) and they probably filled it later...dunno

It was pretty full when I saw them unloading it in Maryland...the big backdrop for the merch was taking up a decent amount of space...but no, it wasn't like totally packed...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Does anyone know where I can find the video of them riding on their scooters? I didn't see Zac riding his, but I did see Josh and I got some pictures of him. Then some guy (not from Paramore or any of the other bands) was trying to carry the scooter on the bus and the seat fell off. A frw minutes later Josh came back and got the scooter and scooted up and down the street. Finally he put it one of the side compartments of the bus and drove off somewhere. It was pretty much the best night ever. (sorry so long about josh when this is a zac forum)

• 1 month later...

Scooters are awesome.

I got one after the huge scooter craze of '02 (I think it was '02... is now) and rode it for a while... then got a skateboard. Then hurt myself severaly and stayed away from wheels.

But I just broke my scooter out again recently. It's awesome.

I can't ride those electric ones. (It might've been because the one I was trying to ride was in a store and didn't have batteries... and was chained to a shelf) But the Princess Diaries certainly makes them look appetising.

You can see some videos on YouTube, I believe. I can't give you any keywords, though, I can't remember any. Sorry.

Scooters are awesome.

I got one after the huge scooter craze of '02 (I think it was '02... is now) and rode it for a while... then got a skateboard. Then hurt myself severaly and stayed away from wheels.

But I just broke my scooter out again recently. It's awesome.

I can't ride those electric ones. (It might've been because the one I was trying to ride was in a store and didn't have batteries... and was chained to a shelf) But the Princess Diaries certainly makes them look appetising.

You can see some videos on YouTube, I believe. I can't give you any keywords, though, I can't remember any. Sorry.

Is this the one you're looking for?

And yeah, those scooters are hard to ride. Josh finally convinced me to try and ride his after the last time I saw them and I basically made a fool of myself :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...