can we have the old hallelujha and brighter etc ranks back?

I really really do love the new layout and all the stuff, but it would be really great to have the old ranks back too, you know the hallelujha stuff and the brighter stuff etc. It's only a suggestion but i think people will like it.

its been changed to the carnations now.

I really really do love the new layout and all the stuff, but it would be really great to have the old ranks back too, you know the hallelujha stuff and the brighter stuff etc. It's only a suggestion but i think people will like it.

idk, alot of people seem to like the carnations

unless theres a HUGE amount of members that really dont like carnations we wouldnt consider changing to the old ranks, see iam not like the super fan of the carnations but i prefer to have them than just plain and simple text

idk, alot of people seem to like the carnations

unless theres a HUGE amount of members that really dont like carnations we wouldnt consider changing to the old ranks, see iam not like the super fan of the carnations but i prefer to have them than just plain and simple text

lmfao. i love how under your name and above your rank. it reads. 'Brighter than anyone' awww

be4 i thought we had the text and like music notes didnt we? cant we just add the text still above the carnations?

Yeah thats what i meant, you see how like locomotion had that " brighter than anyone " as well as the carnations, because that looked really good, and i do like the carnations, but i was just wondering if we could have the text too.

Thanks

Yeah thats what i meant, you see how like locomotion had that " brighter than anyone " as well as the carnations, because that looked really good, and i do like the carnations, but i was just wondering if we could have the text too.

Thanks

The ideal solution would be to change where it says "Registered User" to your rank in text...but we can't do that, because I don't think there's any way to set up that spot to display text based on # of posts - the only way to do it would be to go in for each individual user and edit it and obviously, we can't do that...

But, Diego just had a really good idea - we could potentially add the old rank text into the carnation images, so it appears above the carnations...we'll see what we can do and what that looks like...