Brand New

conspiracy

Nah sod that you can do it as you seem to have given them a lot of BN!

You got any other BN live gems? ;-)

Haha, ehh I think all the good live sets I have, the blog already has. Someone posted 3 songs from the end of one of their most recent shows and they were good though.

Haha, ehh I think all the good live sets I have, the blog already has. Someone posted 3 songs from the end of one of their most recent shows and they were good though.

Ah yeah I noticed and haven't gotten around to downloading them.

I also need to get flying at tree level and a few others.

Big favour to ask but could you up deja for me when you have the time as my cd is scratched and I can't rip it again to listen to it on my iPod. :-x

Ah yeah I noticed and haven't gotten around to downloading them.

I also need to get flying at tree level and a few others.

Big favour to ask but could you up deja for me when you have the time as my cd is scratched and I can't rip it again to listen to it on my iPod. :-x

There is 2 versions of Flying at Tree Level. "As starters are" and "As lovers are". I think I've only got the one on my computer and I never checked any on the blog.

Yeah, sure thing. It'll need to be tomorrow though cause I'm on the laptop and all my music is on the computer.

There is 2 versions of Flying at Tree Level. "As starters are" and "As lovers are". I think I've only got the one on my computer and I never checked any on the blog.

Yeah, sure thing. It'll need to be tomorrow though cause I'm on the laptop and all my music is on the computer.

Cheers cheers cheers :D

I have no versions of flying so I need both and I need my 9 rides.... :-x

Just to make you jealous I got YFW on see clear vinyl for £10 at a local record shop :D

Cheers cheers cheers :D

I have no versions of flying so I need both and I need my 9 rides.... :-x

Just to make you jealous I got YFW on see clear vinyl for £10 at a local record shop :D

Haha, all are on the blog anyway. :)

Are you kidding? :neutral: That shit goes for hundreds! One of the vinyl's does anyway, can't remember what one.

Haha, all are on the blog anyway. :)

Are you kidding? :neutral: That shit goes for hundreds! One of the vinyl's does anyway, can't remember what one.

Serious?

I've got all the 7" too including the red (quiet I think) with the deja sticker.

They have the holiday ep in but they want £30 for that and it seems a bit steep.

All of the BN stuff, bar the Deja vinyl (2nd pressing) and the Jesus CD/vinyl goes for a lot on ebay.

The Holiday EP for £30 is a bargain really. If you buy me it, I'll give you the money when you're up for Alk3 haha.

I never knew I never realized that their fans would pay stupid prices.

Think ill be buying the ep now but ill be shitting myself until the morning hoping it's in :rotfl:

Yeah, fans can pay insane prices. It just depends how many others are on the market.

If you put that Holiday EP up, I'd imagine bids would get high quick. Seeing as only a thousand were made and they never get put on ebay.

But I'd appreciate it more. ;-)

there are two flying at tree levels?! how do i not know of this?

can someone upload em for me?

What version to you have?

One of the first lines in the song either goes "As starters are" or "As lovers are". I've only got the one and I can't remember which one it is.

Up me the two versions of flying at... please Rossy ;-)

I might have "as starters are" I've not been on my computer all day, which is why I sojthave déjà forLee. Déjà is on it-leaked if you want to try there Lee?

I bought it today from HMV for £4 in the sale bit :D doesn't come with the slipcase but I already had that and hey well £4 is £4 :D

Guess what else I got.

i hope you do because as a brand new fan i feel ashamed of myself for not having both versions.

I wouldn't be ashamed, I checked and the 2 versions of Flying at Tree Level I have both say "As starters are". Maybe I was jsut imagining the one with "as lovers are" hahaha, but I'm pretty sure it exists. I'll have a look.