Brand New

conspiracy

• 8 months later...

The Kevin Devine and Andy Hull solo tour in the UK has been put back until 2009 at the earliest.

The Manchester Orchestra EP/DVD should be out this month, new album out towards the end of the year/start of next. New Right Away, Great Captain! soon, this month I think it was, or at least the next couple.

Full band?

After hearing it solo and getting Sowing Season vibes from it, I thought full band it might take on a more Sowing Season feel. But no, it didn't. And that's a good thing. I like the screaming in it, although people have been saying that it needs to be put in check cause he's out of tune. I don't mind it that much. It's a good song so far, and I can't wait to hear it finished.

And you?

Full band?

After hearing it solo and getting Sowing Season vibes from it, I thought full band it might take on a more Sowing Season feel. But no, it didn't. And that's a good thing. I like the screaming in it, although people have been saying that it needs to be put in check cause he's out of tune. I don't mind it that much. It's a good song so far, and I can't wait to hear it finished.

And you?

Haven't heard it yet.....after the disappointment of the new Finch EP I don't think I can take another heartbreak :(

Is it more of a Jesse thing or does it have a sense of BN about it?

Haven't heard it yet.....after the disappointment of the new Finch EP I don't think I can take another heartbreak :(

Is it more of a Jesse thing or does it have a sense of BN about it?

Finch was a bit of a disappointment but this is better than Finch.

Jesse said himself that when he wrote it, he wasn't sure "whether it was a Jesse song or a Brand New song" or something like that. I'll try and dig that video out. But it does work with either. If you go watch a youtube video of it from Download full band, it's one of the most energetic I've seen from recent shows.

Finch was a bit of a disappointment but this is better than Finch.

Jesse said himself that when he wrote it, he wasn't sure "whether it was a Jesse song or a Brand New song" or something like that. I'll try and dig that video out. But it does work with either. If you go watch a youtube video of it from Download full band, it's one of the most energetic I've seen from recent shows.

Any chance you could sort out a link? I see that the mp3 was posted a few days ago on AP but the link is dead :???:

Was this when he told the crowd they were fools to come see Brand New over Explosions in the Sky? The best hissy-fit was the one between them and TBS at Bamboozle last year.

I was actually going to ask you if you had ever listened to Brand New before in your thread about Josh being boring on stage. Cause you said this:

"the reason I love bands like A7X so much is because they don't get so much coverage and don't expose themselves to much, and because of that they are still intriguing."

And it reminded me of Brand New.

So I put Deja on the cd player when I was in the car and I couldn't get into it.......:(

I have the most awesome bootleg from the Soma show in San Diego last year if anyone wants it? I'm taking super-fucking-awesome here, one of the highest quality bootlegs I have ever heard.

*whistles* right here!

Quick as ;-)

San Diego CA @ Soma 11/07/07:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GGUQSKG2

01. Not the Sun

02. Archers

03. You Won't Know

04. Okay I Believe You, But My Tommy Gun Don't

05. Luca

06. Millstone

07. Sic Transit Gloria... Glory Fades

08. Play Crack The Sky

09. Handcuffs

10. Sowing Season

11. Degausser

12. Untitled 01

13. Limousine

14. Jesus

15. Untitled (Encore)

01. Not the Sun

02. Archers

03. You Won't Know

05. Luca

06. Millstone

08. Play Crack The Sky

09. Handcuffs

10. Sowing Season

11. Degausser

12. Untitled 01

13. Limousine

14. Jesus

15. Untitled (Encore)

its not working for me :(

01. Not the Sun

02. Archers

03. You Won't Know

05. Luca

06. Millstone

08. Play Crack The Sky

09. Handcuffs

10. Sowing Season

11. Degausser

12. Untitled 01

13. Limousine

14. Jesus

15. Untitled (Encore)

Sweet set list, where did you get this from Ross and do you know if the blog guys have it yet?

Sounds damn good on my iPod :D Thanks!

i need winrar or something to open it. I tried to find it to download it but it say i need to pay for it

Download 7zip (http://www.7-zip.org/) it's free and it does the same job as winrar!