Greetings From England

Kalas

Hi, I've been browsing around the site for the last few days, My name is Martin and i am 17 from the South East of England.

I haven't been a Paramore fan that long but they are quickly becoming one of my favourite bands. Hoping to go and see them sometime soon when they next come over my way.

My other favourite bands are Cauterize, Just Surrender and My Chemical Romance to name a few just in case you would like to know :D

Hi, I've been browsing around the site for the last few days, My name is Martin and i am 17 from the South East of England.

I haven't been a Paramore fan that long but they are quickly becoming one of my favourite bands. Hoping to go and see them sometime soon when they next come over my way.

My other favourite bands are Cauterize, Just Surrender and My Chemical Romance to name a few just in case you would like to know :D

nice one =]

thers a few people from uk on there aswell.

come see them in october on their tour!

Cheers for the welcome everyone

come see them in october on their tour!

I will definately have to do that.

I'm sure i can find some mates to join me, unless they are tight on money but i guess i will end up buying them tickets anyway.

Cheers for the welcome everyone

I will definately have to do that.

I'm sure i can find some mates to join me, unless they are tight on money but i guess i will end up buying them tickets anyway.

you should indeed =] a few people from here are going so if none of your buddies can come, tag along with us =]