SCHOOL RANDOMNESS! (One thing u did at school today)

XxSanctuaryxX

i had a to take a test because i was absent and i found out that i got 3 boo pops. (boopops are ripoff candy that our school sells to the students for 50 cents and you can send it to people,but in reality its just a lollipop covered with tissue and a face drawn on it) yea so school was boring today

school was just an ordinary day.

wake up. get dressed. drive. walk up the millionth stair to school. Die of boring lectures and movies. Pray for the final bell to ring. Get stuck in traffic while getting out of the parking lot. Get home and do homework.

I hate ordinary days. I wish some one did something interesting at our school

^ lucky

Umm, well in lunch we went outside and well lets just say my friends were being weird again. (lol but i love them)

we played mexicans crossing the border game which is weird because some of them are mexicans and they like making fun of themselves. It was just hilarious seeing them all run. then my guyfriend kevin was being all weird and was pretending that he was a pimp and had two girlfriends which was me and my friend denisse, he was like oh i love you and we were all like get away!

today was weird!

im such a nerd. in english today we were getting called up to get our averages for the first quarter and he told me i have a 97. then at the end of the class hes like suzanne? and he didnt see me bc i was in the back so i got up to go walk up to his desk bc i thought thats what he wanted me to do and then he goes oh there you are suzanne you have the highest average in the class. haha but i honestly dont do anything, my teachers cool and we never get homework or do anything so its easy. plus english has always been easiest for me. but yeah so gay. then all my friends were like wooo suzanne haha how gay is that. and this girl megan like flipped out bc i guess she wanted it? i couldnt give a crap but yeah lol.

next weeeek is going to be awesome i go to school monday, wed, and thursday. yay.

anyways the boy behind me in math is wicked annoying and he like punched me like in the arm 3 times bc hes annoying and then he likes to put his feet on my shoulders which pisses me offfff and im going to slap him soon.

in you and the law we are watching a homicide movie/documentary and its the grossest thing ever. so graphic. and im really scared of that stuff, i dont watch scary movies for a reason and this shits real. i was so scared/grossed out, so i had my head down the whole time but i could hear like nasty noises and drills and stuff when they did the autopsies and they showed the dead bodies and i watched for parts of it. oh my god. and my teacher looked at me and was like do you wanna leave? and im like uhh noo.. haha omg sick sick sick. my body hurt when i left the classroom like my arms were all weak and stuff. im so not going to class wed or thurs if we are still watching that. and im so dropping forensics next semester. haha.

during spanish, out teacher started to read notes he collects from misfit students. Lets say they were so funny, I was crying.

then in physics, a couple of students got in fights with the teacher (it was funny) and I kept saying were is the gun? and then someone did the shoot me hand gesture then we drew a picture of a nerdy boy killing himself because we were bored. I'm gonna see if I can get the drawing up on my photo lj either today or tomorrow.

NO SCHOOL TOMORROW. Election day! =D

^ aww I have half day tomorrow and today well my guyfriends were all being obsessed and started yelling out guitar hero 2 because it comes out tomorrow. In recess my friend kept on getting hit on the head with a football and yea me myfriends where acting weird and making fun of eachother like usual.