SCHOOL RANDOMNESS! (One thing u did at school today)

XxSanctuaryxX

In sociology we talked about the norm of not going out naked. My teacher was like imagine you were just sitting there and you see your dad naked. Then someone said a dane cook joke. "this will be all yours someday" (vicious circle = love). It was too funny.

Then in math, one kid left to go to the bathroom, and a kid named kyle yelled out, 'why don't we get this boy some food. Or girl. It can go either way because you just can't tell.' The kid has long hair. It was funny if you were there.

3 more quarters left till seniors are done with high school all together!! =D

Noooooooooo this geography essay i'm so not going to finish it, i have like half an hour to do the main part of it all i've done so far is the introduction :/

It's also oh so boring oh man haha this is the question 'Natural Hazards Are Caused By The Interaction Of Physical And Human Processes, Discuss'..........i feel like curling up in a ball and just dieing right now haha ugh i will have to make up an excuse and get it in for tomorrow