SCHOOL RANDOMNESS! (One thing u did at school today)

XxSanctuaryxX

i "took" that test in math. actually i didnt know 1 question on the test so i guessed at every problem and everyone kept going up and asking questions and complaining and my friends like do you know any of this? i failed. and im like hah yeah right i dont know 1 thing. so i go up to my teacher and im like.. yeah so i dont know anything on here and none of its right so its not worth handing in, should i just throw it out? .. and hes like nooo just hand it in and see how you did. and im like but its not right. and hes like well hand it in anyways. so i did and hes like you could have stayed after and im like um no you said yesterday was only for freshman. and hes like yeah well there were 2 other days and im like um well i couldnt bc i had to stay for something else and hes like class comes before clubs. i wanted to get up and just yell at him so bad. he is honestly the worst teacher, he doesnt even deserve to be called a teacher bc he doesnt teach. wtf. and a few kids from that class are in my marine class next period and we were all complaining about him and my teachers like who so i told her and shes like why dont you say something to him.. and im like what? that he shouldnt be a teacher? hah. i seriously hate him so much. and my friend who takes the same class a different period said everyone in her class failed too. ahh i hate him soo much.

i ahd a sub in sign language, we watched the miracle worker movie. the guys in my class are so mean but its so funny. joe and matt were fighting with some girl idk her name bc she wanted them to close the window and he wouldnt. then i asked and he did and im like no more so he did. hah but the things they were saying were so funny.

i had a sub in photo too. this guy wouldnt give up talking to me and my 2 friends, he was so annoying.

i kept falling asleep during 3rd period but i try not to let myself but i was soo tired and i would and my friend would like snap her fingers in my face or hit me or something to wake up. we were only watching a movie. i was so tired today. and im actually understanding what im doing in math for once finally. oh and this girl i really dont like got switched into my photo class. how cool.

Two chicks were flat out drunk in my curr. issues in science class last period. They were drinking right in front of the teacher, but he didn't care because he is that cool. He is against the system. And he told them not to look anyone in the eyes because you could tell my looking at them they were totally cocked. But it was the best class ever though because it was just way to funny.

I presented my review today, on Paramore's headlining tour here at the School Of Rock. Everyone liked it. ahah.

Here's my review. Kinda sucks since I just did it last minute.

It was almost 5:00 pm on August 13, 2006, when my cousin, Kevin, and I arrived at the School Of Rock, located in South Hackensack, NJ to see my favorite band, Paramore. The band may sound familiar to you because I sang one of their songs, “Pressure”, in last year’s talent show. When I arrived at the venue, the line was not that long for a sold out show, and band members from Cute Is What We Aim For, Hit The Lights, and This Providence were hanging out outside with their scooters, until Paramore came out of their tour bus to get inside for meet and greets. Unfortunately, I wasn’t part of the meet and greet, but I got to say hi to all of them. The clock finally struck six and the line was finally moving to get inside. As soon as I got in I went straight to the bands merchandise booth, which I spent $51 of my birthday money on.

The first band to play was This Providence; with a thirty minute set it was just incredible. Dan, the lead singer, even took a picture of the crowd, and fortunately you can find me right in the middle of the picture with my mouth wide open. Next was a band called Hit The Lights, one of the most energetic bands you might see live, and would make the crowd go wild. Third was Cute Is What We Aim For, my third favorite band, who also made the crowd go wild, and made everyone sing to all of their songs. My favorite live songs from them are “There’s A Class For This” and “Newport Living”, in which Shaant, the lead singer of the band, throws his microphone around and never drops it. With amazing opening bands, it was time for the greatest band, in my view of course, to come out.

Paramore’s set starts off when Hayley Williams comes out with a lantern and starts playing a piece on her keyboard. After the piano piece, the rest of the band comes up on stage and move onto their song called “Emergency”. As the set went along, everyone in the venue danced, and screamed their lungs out to every song they played. When it came to their last song, “My Heart”, everyone was sad, and emotional that the show came to an end. However, after the show, I stayed for a while and got to talk to the bassist, Jeremy, and the drummer, Zac. Then it came time for me to leave the place, since I had to leave for Montreal, Canada the next day. Overall, I remember Hayley saying, “I wanna know if you’re having the night of your life!” and with a smile I said to myself, “Yes, I am having the night of my life.” From having the night of my life from seeing my favorite band in the whole universe, I would give this experience ten carnations out of ten.