Weeeee hihi!

Trevor

Hey guys-

Obviously my name's Trevor :grin: Been into paramore for a while now and have been somehow dragged away from the computer everytime I thought about hopping on this board and registering. Well it's done (hurrahh).

Anyone go to the anaheim hob show last week? Soooo fun and CRAZY. To anyone who was there can attest to the line of crowd surfing people during the my heart encore lol. I tell my buddy to throw me up as it was the last song. Seemed like everyone else thought it was a great idea as i looked behind me and 10 people were getting grabbed my the security guards.

Also did anyone see them after the show? I saw hunter chilling out front of hob talking to some people whom it looked like he knew before the show while i was waiting in line... wasn't about to go run up and harrass him. Can't believe no one really noticed? O_o

anyway enough rambling, nice to meet you guys =)

hey Trevor, I'm rachna. I WAS AT THE SHOW!! haha. before the show, jeremy was wlaking aorund, and people were "harassing" him and i was like, i'll just talk to him afterwards. but i was at the M&G so i saw them there.

THE SHOW WAS AMAZING!! i agree. i just wished that i could have gotten it on camera and stuff

Ya it was awesome wasn't it. Im sooooo pissed I missed the M&G. I ordered tickets during presale, I got 4 and was psyched for the M&G. I let my sister take over and forgot about it. I guess the internet blipped and the transaction never took place. I found out a week before and it was SOLD OUT. Lucky me ticketmaster usually puts up a very few amount on the day before or day of the show. I was clicking that thing like a MAD MAN. 10am on the day of the show I put in one ticket and it's like- put in your credit card. So I flip out and try to get 4, and couldnt. Ended up buying 3 to find out my SISTER was downstairs buying two holding a ticket I could have used to add up to 4.

Oh well, atleast I got to go :(