The Academy Is

whatsername104

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I know this thread is a bit old, but I just wanted to say that this band has made it as my favorite band, I started listening to the two months ago, and I love everything about them! This is truly a fantastic band! My cousin went to school with William also, she used to have a crush on him (as she says...)

^^^ totally agree.

i remember seeing them right before slow down came out, and they were brilliant

(ross midtown toured with them right at the end, but i was really late 'cause of traffic and didn't get to see them :()

You mean you could have saw Midtown TWICE!?:uhh::neutral:

oh yeah i love SDRE-- i would've loved to see them. foo fighters have nate mendel, so i've seen at least one of them live, but with a different band haha

(to keep this thread slightly on topic, i will add that my friend saw TAI on sunday and she said that they were really just ok... not as good as before by any margin)

haha that must be a fantastic hoodie-- i'm a bit jealous

although roger daltrey swings the mic (or pretty much came up with it in the first place), and i've got nothing bad to say about him :)

ah yeah--- i just saw them in september because or date got pushed back--- best two nights ever. seriously. it does suck that they're on hiatus, but they've been working nonstop for the last couple years, so they deserve a break. and the fact that dave's gonna have another kid might keep him at home for a while, even though they just announced it