The Academy Is

whatsername104

yea.. true. :D

idk, but somehow bill reminds me of adam lazzara

That's what I thought when my friend showed me pics of bill!!!!

I was like whoa..

Then when I heard him sing I was like hmm....but now I think he's got an amaaazing voice. I didn't really like TAI at first but then my friend turned me into a total fan haha :rotfl:

wooooooooh i got to see them yesterday at warped tour, first time in TWO freaking years. can you believe that? and when i got there a little after 11 they had already started playing so i only got to see them play about three songs. that was kinda a downer, but on the bright side my dear william came in the crowd and i got to touch him, haha :D

i have a few videos...i didnt get any good pictures but i may put up this one of him when he came in the crowd...

we've got a big mess...

checkmarks

a shortened video of checkmarks where will comes in the crowd

a clip of about a girl when travis comes out to sing

wooooooooh i got to see them yesterday at warped tour, first time in TWO freaking years. can you believe that? and when i got there a little after 11 they had already started playing so i only got to see them play about three songs. that was kinda a downer, but on the bright side my dear william came in the crowd and i got to touch him, haha :D

i have a few videos...i didnt get any good pictures but i may put up this one of him when he came in the crowd...

we've got a big mess...

checkmarks

a shortened video of checkmarks where will comes in the crowd

a clip of about a girl when travis comes out to sing

So lucky!

I've wanted to see them and I always miss my chances like when they came here for Sun Fest and on saturday when they were here for Warped =/

But they did film that recent TAI TV that came out sunday in Miami when they were down here!!! I just wish I was there lol

:hyper:

it's quite alright haha

Cancellation isn't the problem for me but usually it's because of the driving distance or day.

Something always pops up when warped comes to town and it's in Miami which isn't that far for me but the parents don't feel like driving and so far it's pretty much always rained for warped down here since it's summer and it's hot as heck lol xD

But, I'm just glad they filmed TAI TV down here so I'd be able to see how it was haha

When Bill was given the snakes and suits glasses when he was in the grass looking like he was gonna die, I was like "those buildings and that bridge look familiar" xD

So, what do you all think of the new song then?

I prefer it to most of Santi already, never really liked that album.

yeah santi was like a 7 out of 10. about a girl sounds more like the old tai... and thats probably why i love it so much

and i love the album name "fast times at barrington high" fast times at ridgemont high was an hilarious movie

I love About a Girl. Its my song on my myspace right now. I constantly listen to it. I cant wait for the new album. I definitely think it'll be their best yet.... its very similar to Almost Here, from what I've heard, but it's also shown that they've grown as musicians.

yeah santi was like a 7 out of 10. about a girl sounds more like the old tai... and thats probably why i love it so much

and i love the album name "fast times at barrington high" fast times at ridgemont high was an hilarious movie

7/10 is pushing it really, Santi was pretty mediocre at best.