Breakdown variations in HereWeGoAgain live?

Trevor

Hi, not sure if there's a thread on this but...

Right before the song ends (Here we go again), the band plays a breakdown in which im sure many if not all are familiar with where Hayley will sing lyrics from different songs.

I'm only aware of 3 different variations that they do live.

1) Backstreet boys - Incomplete (Really really old, I think they had their old bass player in the video I watched.)

2) At the drive in - One armed scissor (The most common, she did it at my recent show in anaheim and in about 80% of the videos I watch on youtube.)

3) Panic at the disco - Camisado (Rare, but I've seen it a few times.)

I know I've read somewhere in an interview or it may have even been a LiveJournal post where she said that she'll sometimes just make up words. The example she gave was of some guys in the crowd being obnoxious. She sang something to the degree of "why are you here, do you even like our band" etc etc.

The Question Is: Has anyone witnessed, or know of a video in which she does something OTHER than the 3 listed above? If so share with me if you please and if you know of a video link, POST IT!

i can't remember all the way back to January when i saw them for the first time, but i vaguely remember something. yet it was none of those. if steph gets in here, maybe she rememebers

It's driving me nuts because I KNOW I should remember it...

• 1 month later...