Has anyone ever been to a Hellogoodbye concert?

yOU x wIn x3

I posted this on The Veronicas boards, too, but I think I have a better chance of getting an answer here. Anyway...

Hey everyone! I was wondering if any of you have ever seen Hellogoodbye in concert.

Because I want to see them in November, with Cute Is What We Aim For.

I was wondering if anyone knew if the crowds that they generally attract are rough ones. In my mind, rough includes stage diving, squishing to the point that there's no room to breathe, and crowd surfing (sort of the same as stage diving, but whatever.) AKA, what I experienced at Paramore.

So if you know about Hellogoodbye's audience, let me know!!!!

yo yoooo. i saw them back in February when they were opening for The Academy Is... (with Panic! and Acceptance). during HGB's set, it did get a little rough (although it could have also been the excitement of the other bands' fans? haha). and there was some dude in front of me whose butt was basically implanted into my stomach. but i made it out alive. i don't remember it getting too bad, though. it helps if you move around (dance, jump, whatever). hahah.

just dont tell him it is going to be rough. or tell him you will be careful and if i it dose get to rough tell him you will leave or something like that. anyways, i personally dont know why hellogoodbyes crowd is so rough. like, it dosent seem like their music is that like "get a concusion when you go to the shows" kind of music, if you know what i mean.

there might be some squishing, but i doubt that there will be moshing or stage diving. and at any show, you're fine if you stay to the sides or back.

i've seen HGB twice and i keep expecting them to be good b/c of the costumes and everything, but both times i've been disappointed. i will probably be going to the november tour though to see how they do as a headliner and to see Dave Melillo.

Well, my dad said I could go if I stand in the back. For now, I'm sticking with that, but maybe when the tour starts, and if some of you guys go, I'll ask how rough it is, and if it's not really bad, then I'll show him this thread, and maybe he'll let me stand closer. But, yeah, standing on the sides is also a good idea. I didn't think of that, and you probably won't get it as bad over there.

i saw them over a year ago when they opened for AAR, and it was absolutely horrible! i got squished SOOOO bad! it was the worst it's ever been at any of my concerts, except for the academy is... at warped tour. i couldn't breathe! i got lifted off the ground, like not to crowd surf, my feet just lifted off the ground from being pushed and squeezed. so i got outta there. i'd be careful! hope that helped :)

Just tell your dad that with any band popular enough to sell out a small to medium sized venue it will sort of "rough" persay just because its standing room only. One person moves, 20 people in front of them move. Paramore wasn't really rough in my opinion. Try going to a lamb of god show... /rubs head.