Official Arcade Thread

Trevor

Edit by Alyssa:

Okay,so since we have our amazing arcade feature,feel free to talk about anything related to it hereee =)

So I just got 60,500 on breakout. FYI the current 1st place is 16k by me... lol.

Anyway the score doesn't submit since if i let it idle playing a game for that long it kicks me off the forum. Awesome... now im never going to be able to hold my breakout title because i'll get kicked off the forum before I finish.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i cant play the games cause it says I have to post 10 post per day pshh.

We're considering removing that requirement and seeing what happens...we don't want people just coming here to play in the arcade, but 10 posts a day might be kind of a lot...and I'd hate for people to be spamming the boards just to play the games...

ok i already changed it, 3 posts to play =)

and iam sorry that i havnt added any more games, work has keeping me very busy; ill try to add new games ASAP

I have found some really cool ones like Duck Hunt!

haha i think only old gamers will remember that from the 1st nintendo =)

I also was planning on like finding some good ones and pake a poll or something and decide which ones to add, i dont want to have like an arcade with 100 games, so we will have to stick with the ones you guys like the most;

anyways ill post up something when i find new games

I don't get how I can have the "best score of all time" in Snake, while Kalas has the actual High Score...what's the difference?

I don't get how the forum logs me out for being idle after 100,000 points in breakout.

I think it's my router or DSL lines... -_-