I'm Chris.

senshuk3n

Sarah, Glo, Rebekah, Stephy, Martin, Alyssa (x2!), Stephanie, Kristina, Emily, Caroline, Caitlin, hiiiii.

Yes indeed, I saw them for the first time and I can't wait until the next time they come here :) The band sure knows how to put on a good show! I have most of that show uploaded on youtube, if you didn't see it on the other threads I posted it in.

http://youtube.com/view_play_list?p=7AD2A060012D71D1

The playlist is backwards. (My Heart being the last song of the show, This Providence started it off, so if you want to watch the show in order, start with the last video.) That has Paramore's entire set, most of CIWWAF, and all of This Providence (I haven't put up Hit the Lights yet).

As a side note, Shaant from CIWWAF gets mobbed during "There's a Class For This" by the boys from This Providence. Tape, silly string, and guest vocals involved. Shaant also closed out "Wolf In Sheep's Clothing" for This Providence. Sorry the video gets a little shaky because the crowd was nuts where I was, and my camera has autofocus issues, :/

Enjoy and thanks for the hi's and welcome's :))

• Like 1