PF.com/PUK.com Interview with Paramore on UK tour!

Jessnesss

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know but i want her to elaborate more......

I think that's all there really is to say. She came from a broken family, she said it sucks (it really does), and it effects everyone. "Everyone feels the effects of it" I believe were her exact words. She believes love is not taken seriously enough these days, and she thinks it is a real problem. That's really it. I mean I don't mean to say "that's it whatever" I mean, there is the basis right there. The song is about something real from her heart, that makes it really special.

ok cool thanks!

im from a broken family too. it used to suck but now im used to it.

i have more questions.

1. what inspires you to write your songs?

2. whats your fave song you have wrote?

3. can you tell us the meanings behind some of your songs plz??

Hayley, ur so pretty, u cud turn me straight! lol :D:D

erm lets see....

Would you mime if asked to???---- Whole band

Which accent do you prefer, English (Cockney or Posh), Irish, Scotish or welsh????

If you could be a sandwich, what kind would you be???

Would you considering signing to a bigger record label, if that was the only way to further your career???

Have you ever been to a Medium (someone that communicates with the spirit world)????? If no would you like to???

That's all i can think up right now!

Thanks

Reah xx

erm lets see....

Would you mime if asked to???---- Whole band

Which accent do you prefer, English (Cockney or Posh), Irish, Scotish or welsh????

If you could be a sandwich, what kind would you be???

Would you considering signing to a bigger record label, if that was the only way to further your career???

Have you ever been to a Medium (someone that communicates with the spirit world)????? If no would you like to???

That's all i can think up right now!

Thanks

Reah xx

i like your questions =]

i hope they pick the scottish accent .. cos no-one likes it, and it would make me feel special, lollll.