hi guys, my name is Jason

punksk8erboi2k6

im pretty new to the board so a little about myself. 23 born and raise in chesapeake va. stay with my parents which are really good parents. work full time at target and full time student at ODU. love music i think music is the soundtrack to your life which ever state or how you feeling either good or bad music can be your safety net.

bands i like

underoath,paramore,the shins,coldplay,frou frou,norma jean,silverchair,the white stripes,beck,zero 7,fall out boy,gym class heroes,saosin,dashboard confessional,death cab for cutie,postal service,bloc party and the list goes on. add armor for sleep too just got back listening to them.

anywho any other Q's just let me know

and like the everybody on the planet

i have a myspace so if you like to add me or just write to me its cool

http://www.myspace.com/bleedbrotherbleed

email is punksk8erboi2k4@hotmail.com

Jason

thanks i really glad ppl like to get to know me and welcome me too. anywho i have a situation. i like this beatiful flower at work. she is really amazing person though im really scare to tell her how i feel we been good friends for a year now and she just start working at target for two months now. i really do care about her and our friendship im just scare to tell her coz she either wouldnt hate me forever if i tell her or not be my friend anymore coz i like her and dont want to be around me nor talk to me.

i really dont know what to do but i got to tell her.

jason

ps. i wonder if someone would make a blend/graphic with my pix and have like a lyric from either paramore or underoath i would go with underoath that would cheer me up and also show me how to do it.

Hm, well, if you like her a lot then I really think that it's worth taking a chance and try not to put too much pressure on her. If you tell her and she doesn't feel the same, don't make her feel guilty and even if you're broken up, don't show it too much to her. I mean, you can be upset about it, but you know. But if she ends the friendship just because of something like that, she's not a very good person. Take a chance and tell her how you feel and if she doesn't feel the same, be supportive of her anyway and if she's a good person, it'll be like nothing happened and you guys will stay friends. <3

Hope that helped a little. But sorry, I can't make graphics. =/

thanks i really glad ppl like to get to know me and welcome me too. anywho i have a situation. i like this beatiful flower at work. she is really amazing person though im really scare to tell her how i feel we been good friends for a year now and she just start working at target for two months now. i really do care about her and our friendship im just scare to tell her coz she either wouldnt hate me forever if i tell her or not be my friend anymore coz i like her and dont want to be around me nor talk to me.

i really dont know what to do but i got to tell her.

jason

ps. i wonder if someone would make a blend/graphic with my pix and have like a lyric from either paramore or underoath i would go with underoath that would cheer me up and also show me how to do it.

when i read beautiful flower, i did the little "awww" haha i'm such a sap. anyways, you should tell her. the longer you prolong it, the worse, because thing could happen that won't beneft you and you'll never know how she felt.