what should i throw on stage? lol

nemesis90

yes flowers are nice haha

But would it last the show? I can't imagine trying to keep a flower in good condition during Hit The Lights or Cute Is What We Aim For's sets lol

HAHA no your flower would be gone with Family Force 5's set. Shizzle I almost died.

Dont throw anything, just incase you actually hit a member of the band. Unless that is what you are aiming for!!! My friend and I threw these glowing ball things on the stage at evanescence and 1 of them hit Amy Lee, she was playing with it after the show and one of their techs had the other one!!!

xx

HAHA no your flower would be gone with Family Force 5's set. Shizzle I almost died.

omg haha.

for reall.

i had mine pinned to my shirt and im surprised it didn't come off.

no. someone threw a shirt at Josh during My Hero and he didn't mess up.

he just looked at the girl and said Thank You and made a funny face.

lol.

Yeah, definitely don't throw something hard because it could end up like the whole Brendon Urie thing. Did anyone hear about that or see the video? He got hit with a beer bottle. ='( It was sooo horrible.

And yeah, throw either a flower or a shirt!

I actually found that funny.

OMFG YOU'RE LIKE 110% RIGHT

O.O

shit man and I was stupid to put my elbow on the stage with the amps moving and I cut up my arm...and that singer dude all in my face and he layed on the crowd right next to me...I had a worry face everytime I looked at you I remembered.

shit man and I was stupid to put my elbow on the stage with the amps moving and I cut up my arm...and that singer dude all in my face and he layed on the crowd right next to me...I had a worry face everytime I looked at you I remembered.

yeah I know.. you seriously looked like you were getting like killed or something.. that singer was insane..

everytime you looked at me I like shook my head and was like omg..