New Member Icebreaker

glorya

Username: Carlotta

First name: Carlotta

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?

I was looking for some information about Lanie Kealhofer and found it on this fansite :)

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

I think I've been a fan since 2007 because I got "Riot!" to my birthday.

Favorite Paramore song?

It's so hard to decide, but I think it's Ignorance

Favorite lyric?

"I scraped my knees while I was praying and found a demon in my safest haven", "Ignorance is your new best friend", "It's not the way you plan it, it's how you make it happen"

Interests: music (playing drums, the guitar and singing), movies, books, poems

Other Music: Flyleaf, Slipknot, Marilyn Manson, The Pretty Reckless ...

• 1 month later...

Username: esposimi

First name: Michael

I follow them on Twitter but never made an account until now! Haha.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

Since 2007 when "Misery Business" became popular on the radio.

Favorite Paramore song?

Decode

Favorite lyric?

"Ignorance Is Your New Best Friend"

Interests: Going to concerts, playing PS3 (Call Of Duty), listening to music and discovering new bands

Other Music: We Are The In Crowd, Mayday Parade, New Found Glory, and pretty much anything Pop-Punk or Alternative related.

• 2 weeks later...

Heyy new member here (: I've been a big fan of Paramore since 2007 and liked their music since 2006. I have posted on tumblr and other sites in the past about paramore , but i realized i wanted to write even more about paramore :3 so i decided to join the forums :)

oh and more info about me, i'm a 19yo girl from Usa, I love paramore's music SO much and i have a pretty huge crush on Hayley lol (:

• 1 month later...

Username: MisguidedMatt

First name: Matt

Google search whilst looking for some Paramore stuff

Came across them when I saw the Video for emergency video on Kerrang. Wasn't fussed at first as I was a huge metal fan but I soon saw the error of my ways and now they're easily my favorite band.

Favorite Paramore song?

Wow, how do I even begin to tackle this one? I'll name a couple.

Looking up, For a pessimist, Franklin, Turn it off, Misguided Ghosts, when it rains, and Thats what you get.

Favorite lyric?

When we get home, I know we won't be home at all

This place we live, it is not where we belong

And I miss who we were in the town that we could call our own

Going back to get away after everything has changed

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?

Never been! in 2006 (I think) they came to my home town for a festival and I could only go on the day they weren't playing. Since then I've missed other shows in the UK due to being unemployed. I'm working now and the next show they play close to me I'll definitely be seeing. One of my biggest regrets in life is having missed the opportunity to see Paramore play with the Farro brothers.

Interests:

I'm a musician, I play Guitar and I'm trying to get in to Piano. I went to college to study Music Technology and my dream would be to work in the music industry either playing with a band or producing for a band. My friends and I have a Youtube channel where we upload Paramore covers. We also write and record our own music as a band and Paramore is our main influence, we like to work with other musicians worldwide who also love Paramore to make the best covers we can.

Other Music: Rise Against, KSE, Creed, Linkin Park, Funeral for a Friend, Radical Face, The Avett Brothers, Two Door Cinema Club, Lost Prophets, Avenged Sevenfold. I also enjoy Blues, Classical and loads of other random things. I like to keep an open mind.

I joined here to meet other people who share a passion for Paramore and also a Passion for music. Hit me up if you'd like to know more or anything like that.

http://Youtube.com/jmjmusicuk - My covers channel :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Username: Suii

First name: Suii

i met Paramore band on tv (Channel v) and i've been a fan for 5 years ,i fall in love with their music ! the way that they create the songs like no others <3

Favorite Paramore song? : the only exception,my heart, feeling sorry, where the lines overlap ,when it rains

Favorite lyric? : not sure

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? :

Interests: music,guitar,drawing,computer,sleep

Other Music: bullet for my valentine,saosin

• 3 months later...

So I guess since I'm new I should probably give this a go!

Username: seansean

First name: Muz

When I was a ickle bitty teenager I used to be on loads of band sites then drifted away a bit. But I missed it and decided to get involved again, so I googled Paramore Fans and came here :)

One of my best mates said "listen to this", and I promptly ignored him for the better part of a year. Then Pressure came on shuffle and blew my mind.

Favorite Paramore song?

When It Rains

Favorite lyric?

"you made yourself a bed at the bottom of the blackest hole, and convinced yourself that it's not the reason you don't see the sun anymore"

The best I've seen them was at Reading, they were basically the only band I wanted to see on Friday but I still bought a weekend ticket. Totally worth every penny!

Interests:

Music, lots of music, music music music. I play guitar, sing and songwrite, and I only really got back into it after a combination of Brand New Eyes, the FOB greatest hits and split, and 30 Seconds To Mars made me remember how much I loved it!

I'm massively into Offspring, AFI, Tonight Alive and Frank Turner.

Also, WWE is awesome :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Nice to meet you, Muz! I always like reading these questionnaires and seeing how other people got into Paramore.

I, too, got back into playing music a few years ago partially because of Paramore. I've been crazy busy lately, but I really need to start playing again.

I'm also massively into Tonight Alive at the moment too. I'm hoping and praying that maybe Paramore will ask them out on tour, but I'm not sure it would happen. Fingers crossed though cause I would be stoked!

Welcome to the boards! :D

• 2 months later...

Username: magsirw
First name: Margit
I just googled 'paramore fanclub' and this popped up, I thought it looked good and I joined!

I have been a fan since 2008/2009, a friend of mine introduced me to them and I have listened to them since

Favorite Paramore song?

Let the flames begin

Favorite lyric?
Right now, it's Still Into You

My first live show was in 2010 when they played at the Hovefestival and I was so happy that I finally got the chance to see them live, but I don't remember a thing because I was squeezed between to tall men and I was struggling to keep my shoes on!

Other Music:

Sivert Høyem(Norwegian) and Grace Potter and the Nocturnals

• 4 months later...

Hello. I'm new to these boards but I am a regular on the PFC boards. :)

I've been trying to add a photograph to my profile with no luck so far. Apparently the photos that I've been trying to use are too big. Typical. I'm rubbish at that sort of thing!

Apparently these forums are where a lot of the PFCers are going to re-locate to when their shut down. Thought I'd create an account now.

Hope you're all well. :)

• Like 1

Welcome to ParamoreFans! I'm really sorry to hear about PFC.

I know it means so much to a lot of you, but I hope you can make more friends on here as well!

As for the photo, can you resize it on your computer first? Or upload it to something like Photobucket and resize it? I'm sure if you adjust it a bit it will upload at some point. 

Welcome to ParamoreFans! I'm really sorry to hear about PFC.

I know it means so much to a lot of you, but I hope you can make more friends on here as well!

As for the photo, can you resize it on your computer first? Or upload it to something like Photobucket and resize it? I'm sure if you adjust it a bit it will upload at some point. 

Hey Caitlyn! :)

I plan to make this my new Paramore home to be honest. I don't know what's happening with .net. Hopefully the posts pick up on PF because there don't seem to be many people posting at the moment. Do people use the chatroom? :)

I've managed to sort out a photo. It took me ages! Lol

Thanks for the welcome.

I don't think anyone has any idea what exactly is going on with .net. I think they're still changing things around; like I'm finding out that the street team might have changed to a point system now?

I think all of the new people we're getting from PFC will pick things up here a bit. There are a few of us who are on here all the time who post. 

No one has really used the chatroom lately, but maybe it's time we get it going again. I've forgotten it was there, so I'm sure others have as well. :lol:

I'm glad you've sorted it out! Let us know if you need any help. 

Username: ParentAtTheDisco
First name: Martin

Catie

One of the early bands I discovered on Pandora, and then my son played me Fences around the same time. And, Warped Tour.

Favorite Paramore song?

BBBB and WTLO

Favorite lyric?

The Johnny Mercer lyrics on Hayley's arm... and:

Don't look up / Just let them think / There's no place else / You'd rather be.

Most fun concert ever: http://martinhardee.tumblr.com/post/29642139831/reliving-paramore-in-pomona-bestconcertever

Most exotic concert ever: http://martinhardee.tumblr.com/post/3626338400/paramore-live-at-bogota-colombia

Interests: Concerts, Rollerblading, Technology

Other Music: The Who, Metric, P!ATD, MCR, Linkin Park, Paper Aeroplanes, Skylar Grey, Ellie Goulding, My Morning Jacket, Twenty One Pilots, Garbage, TNAF, and 1,000 others.

and anything else you'd like to share with us... 

PFC member recruited by Catiebug  :)

• Like 1