Kenotia

jchurch004

Rachna have you got in contact with them? Because I am sure they will send it to you. And if not, I have some shirts they gave me and I can send you one. :]

AHH TWLOHA hasn't sent me my shirt yet and my friend ordered it for me a month ago. :[

yea, i sent Ryan a couple messages, because he was the one in charge of it, and he never messaged me back

Cain or Stockmal? I'll get in touch with them myself (I have their numbers) and from what they tell me I'll see what happens. They're not ignoring you I'm sure, I'll see what is going on with orders and stuff.

the one with dark brown hair and glasses. haha i don't know which one that is. i think it's Ryan S.

thanks for doing this Lisa. i didn't think i was being ignored, i'm sure it was just something with orders. but i wasn't sure

the one with dark brown hair and glasses. haha i don't know which one that is. i think it's Ryan S.

thanks for doing this Lisa. i didn't think i was being ignored, i'm sure it was just something with orders. but i wasn't sure

Oh yes Stockmal. Haha.

No problem! I'll check it out and let you know. And yeah it probably jsut is orders. :]

Rachna:

well i believe we sent it out today actually. did she pay with paypal? was she from IL or something? if she sent it via mail i will ask ryan cain if he ever got it. but if she payed with paypal i know we shipped 2 out today.

ryan s-

I thnk he meant LI as in Long Island where I live. And you don't, haha. So did you pay with paypal?

Kenotia is asking for help on this so everyone please sign up! (Don't forget to add them as a friend and then upload a userpic!) This is a HUGE opportunity for them, they'll be exposed to tons of labels, important people in the music industry, etc, so PLEASE HELP THEM OUT IN EVERYWAY YOU CAN! (Banners will be made available tonight so you can post them everywhere!)

Posted at the LJ comm (http://community.livejournal.com/kenotia/):

hey everyone! this is ryan s. i just wanted to let you guys know we need your help for something. if you could go to this link below and add yourself as a fan it would really help us! but after you add us as a fan and create a profile, make sure you put a user picture up! or it wont count. dont ask me why ha, i think its crazy but dont forget to put up a user pic. anyways any of you could help out and repost this on bulletins or blogs or journals or what not it would mean a lot!

I've already signed up. Add me as a friend http://www.reverbnation.com/fans/show/1957 there.

For those interested in what SXSW is:

"In its 19-year history, it has grown from being a jolly spring get-together for a few hundred US indie labels and musicians in search of a deal, to an international gathering that is the most important date in our music industry calendar." The Guardian, March 25, 2005

Each March SXSW Music presents new opportunities to make your vision reality. Musicians and the companies they work with have used SXSW as a cost-effective way to promote themselves since 1987. They come back year after year because SXSW works! It's a potent method to connect with press, radio, and other music industry players.

By day, the music industry's most accomplished and creative personalities collaborated, argued, and shared their experiences in dozens of panels, workshops, interviews, and meetings. Over 1200 acts showcased last year before more than 8000 registrants from all over the world. Pop, jazz, country, blues, reggae, hip hop, electronica - every imaginable style of music, from nearly every continent - is represented each night at over 50 of Austin's premier stages, many within walking distance of one another.

There's more amazing music performed and crucial business conducted in Austin over those few days than anyone who hasn't been to SXSW can imagine. If you have been, you'll want to come back, if you haven't, now is your chance. Make South by Southwest part of your plans this year.

http://2007.sxsw.com/

Kenotia has a HUGE show tonight!

@Under the Couch in Atlanta, Georgia.

I wish I could go SO badly.

If y'all can, please go, it's really important.

Let's just say it has something to do with a label.

And if you can't go, at least go wish them luck on their myspace. :]

<3

I am going there.

Kenotia secret #2

Want to contribute?

Message me for details. :]

• 1 month later...

KENOTIA NOW HAS DECORATING FOR CINCO DE MAYO DOWNLOADABLE ON THEIR MYSPACE PROFILE :D

bulletin:

because of all you:

**we now have over 100,000 plays for decorating for cinco de mayo!! thats incredible. we have only had that song on our myspace player for maybe 5 months tops.

** we are also a featured artist over @ reverbnation.

** we would also like for you guys to know that starting march 5th, we will be going into the studio for a little over a month to record our full length cd.

****** you can expect label news, features on kenotia and other things being announced next week!

** also for the rest of the day you can download "decorating for cinco de mayo" on our myspace player since you all rock!!

we love you all!

kenotia-

• 2 weeks later...
^hey thats amazing news! haha. i wish they would play warped tho.

They think they can get on Warped Tour, but they're unsure if they want to or not yet. They said only the main bands get paid really, and it's a lot of competition between bands abd such and a lot of work.

Stockmal told me:

because i believe we could get added to warped if we wanted to but warped tour has so much competition it is crazy. every band competing for people to watch them and to buy their merch and basically only the main stage bands get paid. so basically warped is good for fans haha but tough for artists

We'll see what happens. :]

Kenotia starts recording their album TODAY.

Not an EP, not a demo....AN ALBUM!!!

Stockmal says:

hey everyone!

we start recording our record in 9 hrs!!!!!

we are going to do video updates to keep everyone posted on our myspace and livejournal so be on the lookout!

Yayyyy I'm so excited I can hardly breathe right now ahhaah.