Kenotia

jchurch004

Yeah. That's a good thing they aren't like "DONT FREAKIN' COMPARE US TOGETHER!!"

Yeah, exactly. For all of the fans who can't meet them and everything. They can interact over the internet and that's just awesome.

I can't believe you met them. That's so awesome and the way she talked about meeting hayley is so cool. she was starstruck haha.

^ I think it's great. :]

She's totally adorable. The lot of them are just insane. So much fun. A band with that kind of dedication, personality, talent, etc is going FAR. I see such a future ahead of them.

She was so respectful of Hayley, she talked about the review where that guy had said that Carly was better than Hayley, and she was like "I didn't want to start anything! I don't want people to have to choose sides or anything. I was so flattered but I still don't think I'm better than her."

Well I was listening to it yesterday and they were recording the last part, Andy's. I think Carly said she needed to sing for a song, maybe that one or another, and today they have nothing to do so they said they were gonna hit the city. They haven't been on their myspace so I think they did. I think they have like 3 or 4 songs done by now. They don't know what's going on their myspace because they want only the best quality stuff on there beause of the labels looking at them. The new slow song I said you will like is going up for sure they said.