Kenotia

jchurch004

Yay :]

Martwinny you're too sweet.. I've said that too many times rofl. Very true though.

<3

Yeah you do say it rather alot....but i don't get sick of hearing it :]

I mean look at the company i keep in the street team haha could it be any better....i will answer that.....and no :]

It's ok don't force yourself haha.

They're just a really great band. They comment everyone back, they message back. They really care about their fans, plus they're such great people!!

aw, it's cool when bands are like that.

it will prolly all change though, haha.

i'm not forcing myself. it's just irritating me because i usually like that type of music, but there is something about them, and i just can't get into em, grr.

there was like one song that stood out to me though. i quite liked it.

I JUST SENT A MESSAGE OUT TO ALL THE TEAM MEMBERS!

One of your leaders (Lisa) will be attending the December 14th and December 15th show that Kenotia is playing! She would love to bring Kenotia a token of thanks from her fans. So we need your help! What the present is going to be is a booklet filled with letters of encouraging words, thanks, praise, whatever you want and any pictures you have with them, of them, etc. So send through a myspace message, Lisa's email (kagomeofthearrow@hotmail.com) or AIM (chibisailorb) any pictures you want to include and what you want your message to say. But remember THIS IS A SECRET. We don't want them to know! It's a suprise. :] So get this to us ASAP!

<3your leaders

:] participate please!