Gone 'Til November

XParamoreFanX

Those are some corny pictures.

I do respect your opinion, and this thread IS indeed open to everyone's opinions on the band.. but all I ask is that you don't judge the band by their pictures, they take them how they want them, just like I'm sure you take yours how you want yours. And I'm sure you just listened to the music for a few seconds, so don't judge it by that either, please. And I still understand that you do have your own opinions, but the bashing on the pics.. eh.

Also.. I don't want to direct a 'fight' in this thread, so if you have any further word, please PM me.

Thank you.

Whats up with the infux of girl fronted bands all of a sudden haha not that 2 bands can be classed as an influx :/

Anyway i listened to a couple of their songs, possibly not quite my cup of tea, but i won't judge them until i've given them a proper listen.....sometime when i get around to it :]

I do respect your opinion, and this thread IS indeed open to everyone's opinions on the band.. but all I ask is that you don't judge the band by their pictures, they take them how they want them, just like I'm sure you take yours how you want yours. And I'm sure you just listened to the music for a few seconds, so don't judge it by that either, please. And I still understand that you do have your own opinions, but the bashing on the pics.. eh.

Also.. I don't want to direct a 'fight' in this thread, so if you have any further word, please PM me.

Thank you.

yeah, i was going to comment on the pictures also.

it bothered me that there were a lot of pics of the singer alone.. but hardly any of the guys. dunno why though.

reminds me of amy lee's voice a little.

For some reason I feel there's only room in the industry for one band like Paramore...for example Kenotia (I think that's their name) they're a good band,talented,but they don't seem as good to me because Paramore to me are the first real good pop-punk band with a girl to emerge,everything that comes after that just doesn't sound great too me...like second class you know =\

yeah i know what you mean. it's likeeeeeee..

hmm, i can't think of an example. but even if a band have been working for yrs to get somewhere, if another similar band gets there before them, they are the ones known. and that's what it's like with paramore. i think they are better anyway.

& i know the pictures on this bands myspace have nothing to do with anything, but i must say, they do make me laugh. =D

Thank you.

Lol I'm just saying that they're trying to push the whole girl thing pretty hard to send her to a studio to take glamour shots. Just comes off as fake. Plus the majority are of her, kind of making me think weird thoughts. For example.. look at paramore's pic page. You know it's a band, everyone has equal portrayal besides the kerrang cover... because, well.. its a magazine. The way they have it set up just makes me think that its her page, and the other band members are just muppets. Not really fair imo.

This is not to make any assumptions about the girl herself, I'm sure she is very nice.

Anyway.. the music is good, just sounds really PG. And yes, I listened to the WHOLE THING fyi :mrgreen: They'll probably do decently well.