Warped Tour '07

stephler

yea. me too .... SAOSIN! haha them and paramore are tied for my favorite band. i officially made this desicion on 12.20.06 around 10.20 pm. =] hahahahaha

though, with the bands they have already confirmed, it seems more like a "old school" type of tour. which seems awesome

lmfao. i made the decision that afi was now my favorite band over metallica a couple weeks ago. so i made a new screen name to celebrate. u sound like me lmao.

and as for sense fail. i do sort of agree with their live performance, but with the new cd and all, gosh i cant wait to hear them again. i dont even care haha. and yes, the used is amazing. good call steph.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmfao. i made the decision that afi was now my favorite band over metallica a couple weeks ago. so i made a new screen name to celebrate. u sound like me lmao.

and as for sense fail. i do sort of agree with their live performance, but with the new cd and all, gosh i cant wait to hear them again. i dont even care haha. and yes, the used is amazing. good call steph.

haha no new screen name. i made this decision after meeting a few of them and seeing how awesome they are. just like Paramore =] haha

but, um, just don't be too excited about Senses fail's live performance, k?

haha no new screen name. i made this decision after meeting a few of them and seeing how awesome they are. just like Paramore =] haha

but, um, just don't be too excited about Senses fail's live performance, k?

oh dont u worry there rachna, ive seen them before and i know they arent anything to special. but their new album is amazing and i look forward to hearing them live. = )

oh dont u worry there rachna, ive seen them before and i know they arent anything to special. but their new album is amazing and i look forward to hearing them live. = )

haha i wasn't worrying. i was warning you. I saw them before as well and it wasn't good. seeing them again made my impression of them worse.

sorry for the double post,

but I got a nice message from a friend this morning.

To: paramore?

Date: Tue Jan 2, 2007 2:19 pm

Subject: No Subject

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More Bands Added To The Tour

Posted 1/2/2007 9:33:00 AM by dan

Paramore and Cute Is What We Aim For have been added to the Tour and will be on the road this summer. Keep an eye out soon for more bands being added to the lineup. The other confirmed bands to date for the 2007 Tour are: Bad Religion, Big D And The Kids Table, K-os and The Fabulous Rudies.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

warped tour 07.

now you seriously have to go.

Senses Fail sucks MISERABLY live. I saw them two nights ago. Buddy can't sing in time with the music, the drums weren't in time with the rest of the band, and his voice cracks all over the place. also, he was way out of tune the whole time. we couldn't even stand inside the venue during their set.

i've never seen The Used live, but my whole point was that the lineup only has 2-3 good bands on it. Steph convinced me last night that The Used is worth seeing. so 3 bands out of 7? not good

Ive seen Senses twice...they were ok. Theyd mess up occassionally but they were ok...not the best.

I might get to see them the 20th with Saosin! YAY!

Im only going for Saosin...haha.

I wanna see The Used sooo badly live. I've liked them for a long time.

^And how did you get his hair phones haha?

they are from my town. Orem Utah. i see them around from time to time. anyways, my buddy and bert are pretty good friends, and chris (my friend) was cleaning out his recording studio, he found some headphones that bert let him have, and chris asked me if i wanted them, i said yes. the end.