Warped Tour '07

stephler

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haunted_dreams55

^They played a show yesterday an hour away from me. I really wanted to go see another band but I always wanted to hear them too. So maybe I'll see them at Warped.

Guest haunted_dreams55
they're great! they were on it last year too.

Yeah I remember seeing flyers of them but I was so out of it that day. I only got 2 hours of sleep the night before. So I'll defently check them out before Warped.

The latest Warped Tour rumor? That Brand New is going to be on the tour.

I don't know that I buy it. I just can't see them doing Warped Tour anymore...

http://www.tunelabmusic.com/commentnews.php?subaction=showcomments&id=1169180378&archive=&start_from=&ucat=4&

YES I can't wait. If I really work my parents and they let me visit people I know I can go to 5 or 6 shows.

07/18 Atlanta, GA

07/21 Miami, FL

08/03 Philadelphia, PA

08/04 New York, NY

08/05 Englishtown, NJ

And then one in Cali, the closest to where my cousin lives. She lives by LA but I can't rememeber exactly where.

This is exciting!!!

duuude find out where!!! i'm really trying to go to either Pomona or SD, and my mom is thinking about LA, so i may be able to go to more than one. just need to clear up this camp thing

no ventura?

dude you need to like stalk the island street team site for warped dates. its SOOO fun working at warped. you get in early and you get schedules and its the shit.

i'm going to try and get free tickets for every one that i go to.

no ventura?

dude you need to like stalk the island street team site for warped dates. its SOOO fun working at warped. you get in early and you get schedules and its the shit.

i'm going to try and get free tickets for every one that i go to.

nah, my mom's not willing to drive to Ventura, for some reason. idk why. maybe if my cousin wants to, though i highly doubt she'll wanna go to more than one. possible

yea, i'm gonna try that too. how many people do they give tickets?