Favorite Song Live

jtrosper

I searched and didnt find any other thread soooo.....

i was curious as to what everyones favorite song live would be and why???

mine is a tie between:

here we go again (i just love the ending with the other lyrics)

and

conspiracy (i love the way they get into the song in the beginning all slow and then BAM it gets loud and fast paced).

^ I sooo wish they had played Hallelujah live at my concert. Or Rewind or Temporary. I would have been a very happy camper.

I am really attached to Emergency, for many of the reasons Hayley said it was written about. When they went ripping into Emergency after Hayley's solo on the keyboard, I was in tears.

But My Heart is so fantastic live.

All We Know is FUNNN. Pressure too!

Franklin made me cry too because of the little interlude she did before they started playing.

Wow, I suck...I can't pick one. Haha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My Heart - because it is amazing how everything like leads up to joshs screaming part its always been my favorite (the show i went to they said that woah was going to be the last song nd they hadn't played my heart yet and i was like nooo i almost cried haha seriously and then they came back out nd played it and it was an amazing!!)

nd

Franklin - because the same thing thebrowncoat said about how you can tell how much it means to them

nd

Woah - because the way hayley enteracts with the crowd and makes them sing along and point it is just a really fun song....

My Heart - because it is amazing how everything like leads up to joshs screaming part its always been my favorite (the show i went to they said that woah was going to be the last song nd they hadn't played my heart yet and i was like nooo i almost cried haha seriously and then they came back out nd played it and it was an amazing!!)

nd

Franklin - because the same thing thebrowncoat said about how you can tell how much it means to them

nd

Woah - because the way hayley enteracts with the crowd and makes them sing along and point it is just a really fun song....

Franklin also means a lot to me...there's a lot in there that I take away slightly differently from how they probably mean it, but it still really affects me...