This is pretty Insane

kerrie

I shit you not, this is a real road sign in my town that I happend to find a while ago but finally had the oppertunity to take a picture of it today. AHHH I WANNA MOVE ON THAT STREET! D:

and of course we have a Franklin, Virginia so we're all paramored now...I guess

card1.jpg

Wow. That's pretty groovy! There is not anything like that where I live =[ ALL PARAMORE FANS: TO PARAMORE DRIVE! Muahaha.

I shit you not, this is a real road sign in my town that I happend to find a while ago but finally had the oppertunity to take a picture of it today. AHHH I WANNA MOVE ON THAT STREET! D:

and of course we have a Franklin, Virginia so we're all paramored now...I guess

card1.jpg

Aww man! That's awesome. I wanna go see it! I didn't know they had one. It's even better that it's in Virginia. XD

• 2 weeks later...
haha that's sweeet.

now we just need a street name called "Panic! at the Disco" :neutral:

If there were a sign like that i would personally go to the trouble of getting to wherever it was, and attempt to destroy it via a sledgehammer....that would be pretty satisfying the only other thing that i could think of being better than that is actually doing it to the group themselves.....

Okay haha i'm done :]

If there were a sign like that i would personally go to the trouble of getting to wherever it was, and attempt to destroy it via a sledgehammer....that would be pretty satisfying the only other thing that i could think of being better than that is actually doing it to the group themselves.....

Okay haha i'm done :]

No bashing, please. Let's stay on topic.