**The Blends/Graphics/Avatars/Wallpapers Thread**

EmOJuNkiE1612

^^can you cuss in this forum??

anyways, back on topic,

*drumroll*

presenting.....

i have a new sig made :D but Photobucket is being an itch and is taking forever to load.. argh.

sig will be up as soon as i can upload my pics..

*anticipation mounting* =p

Guest haunted_dreams55
o yeah!! thats what i like to see. man we really have been slackin on the pararanger talk lately. i need to find a cool pic of zac with like an orange shirt on and see what you can do with it. thats a really sweet sig.

We have been slacking, I'm hoping to get a shirt soon.Yeah that would be cool to make a sig of Zac.

Thanks guys. Glad you liked it.

haha wow!!

amazing stuff guys.. as we say here in brunei.. gila... it means crazy. haha.

and thanx guys, the best i can come up with without all my installed brushes, as i was using the school computer. its against the rules to make stuff for "recreational or entertainment purposes", but hey. what they dont know wont hurt them. and im not using up any resources =p

in the middle of making some avatars at the mo.

EDIT: and again.. Photobucket is being an itch. i made two avatars so far. i gotta go pick up my lil sis soon, so i probly wont be doing more stuff till later, if i feel like taking the long drive back to school.. but for my fellow Paramoreians, i should. and maybe i will :D

EDIT (yet again): haha just found out that i can put attachments in. haha alrightey then here we go.. but i WILL upload em via Photobucket and post em here for your convenience.. in the meantime, enjoy =D

aite i gtg!!! *runs off*

hayley_av_02.jpg

hayley_av_03.jpg

amazing work ping.. truly.. love the avatar..

and kerrie, i love you to death.. you swear like as much as me and ren.. thats so badass haha

thanks to you haha j/k

I love ya jarrod, you blimey fool (: