JEREMY'S BIRTHDAY!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

idk...if people want to do it, we could try....but right now, the only thing I think we're definitely doing is delivering some kind of cake :) anything else is going to be harder to get to them since we can't just have it delivered/shipped directly - someone's going to have to gather all the stuff and send it...and that tends to take awhile to put together...

but, it's up to you guys....we can get whatever to him...

alright yeah i can do it if everyone wants to do this with the other thing. soo anyone fill me in with details and what not about the whole thing and ill do it if you want lol

i believe, it's like the book projects we make for them, but you don't have to print it out and all, just put it in a slideshow thingy. i think we're also going to have more of our favorite pics of him and things like that.

If anyone else has anything else we should put in it, say it!

Yah. I'm going to make it on photoshop right now. So Yah..I'll send it to you once it's done. What's your email?

you could probably just PM it to her, or give her the Image link. or click her profile and her email will be in there

btw, could you tell me a basic way to blend pics on Photoshop? i can't figure it out, and I wanted to blend some pics for this

ah. I'll try and explain how to blend a picture the best i can.

k

open photoshop>file>new>pick the size you're going to want(i usually do 500x500>copy a picture you're going to use>resize it>copy the next picture>resize that

Make sure that part of one of the pictures is on top of the bottom picture. The edges need to be overlapping a little for it to work. Once you've done that, make sure that the layer that is on top is selected. Once the top layer is selected go to the dotted square tool makre sure the thing where it says feather, says 10 px. If not change it to 10 px.

Here's a screen cap of what you should do now.

ssef6.th.jpg

yaah

uhmm... i'm sorry if that didn't help. i'm not very good at this. lol