JEREMY'S BIRTHDAY!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so we can ship stuff to the studio - I have the address....

Jeremy will be there Friday - I think he gets there tomorrow....don't know how long he'll be there...so.....now we have to find something we can get there super fast, since, you know, we want to make sure it gets there while he's there :)

So far, I've found this:

http://www.hersheygifts.com/prdSell....g_2161(Hershey)

What do you guys think? We can get it there by Friday with express shipping if we order it by 10:30pm tonight - it'll ship tomorrow and arrive Friday....

So yeah...it's a bit of a rush LOL :smile:

I'm thinking I may just order this right now....and if we find something else cool (everyone look!), we can send that too....this way, at least we know something gets there :)

yeahhh, that's cool. i guess it's too late to send stuff from the uk then. there's no way it would get there by friday.

Yeah...if we want to send him another batch of personalized stuff, it's possible we can do that...but they're so busy right now, it's hard to know exactly where they'll be...

Ok, I've sent the cake/cookies/etc. I linked to above from all of us at PF.com - it should be delivered on Friday, the 23rd. If you guys find anything else you want to send that we can overnight or whatever, post it here...I'm definitely open to sending something else :) I don't think this is the perfect gift, but in a hurry, I wanted to make sure we sent something :)

Yeah...if we want to send him another batch of personalized stuff, it's possible we can do that...but they're so busy right now, it's hard to know exactly where they'll be...

Ok, I've sent the cake/cookies/etc. I linked to above from all of us at PF.com - it should be delivered on Friday, the 23rd. If you guys find anything else you want to send that we can overnight or whatever, post it here...I'm definitely open to sending something else :) I don't think this is the perfect gift, but in a hurry, I wanted to make sure we sent something :)

cool! i think it's a nice wee present. good surprise, haha.

Oh, I found something else to send him too from all of us :)

From this site - http://www.candydirect.com/ - he's getting a custom gift box with 20 different types of candy in it and a custom gift tin with sour patch kids and sour worms and gummi bears in it - I know he loves those :)

I think they'll get there by Friday...I hope....fingers crossed :)

Sorry this is so last minute and rushed...and we can keep working on the other stuff as well if you guys want...I'm sure we can get it to him eventually....up to you all...I don't know how far along everyone was...

thats cool. so should i continue making that slideshow thing with the stuff i have and post it or should i like stop making it.

If the slideshow is something we can email, I'm sure we can get that to him. So, as long as it's not a huge file, I say keep doing it :)

Here's what's in the box:

Air Heads Strawberry

Dots

Dots Tropical

Fun Dip Large

Good & Plenty

Gummi Bears

Hot Tamales

Jujubes

JujyFruits

Licorice Sour Punch Straws Blue

Mike & Ike Original

Nerds Grape Strawberry

Push Pops Candy

Runts Original

Shock Tarts Rolls

Skittles Original

Skittles Wild Berry

Spree Original Roll

Starburst Tropical Fruit

Twizzlers Pull & Peel Cherry

And here's the 3 things he gets in "bulk" in the tin:

Gummy Bears

Gummy Sour Brite Crawlers

Sour Patch Kids

And here's the message I sent with it:

Jeremy,

Happy (very belated!) birthday from all of us at Paramorefans.com...and you can share all of this with everyone else if you want :)

Brent these are awesome ideas.

Do you want me to help pay for it? I mean so it's more from everyone so you don't have to pay for all of it.

You can if you want...but don't feel like you have to...I don't mind buying this stuff from all of us at all...

And they really weren't my ideas...I had some help :)

You can if you want...but don't feel like you have to...I don't mind buying this stuff from all of us at all...

And they really weren't my ideas...I had some help :)

Haha no way I would love to contribute. How much would you like? I guess I could give it to your paypal or something, or send it to you in the mail.

Well someone has a good eye for presents! :]

Haha no way I would love to contribute. How much would you like? I guess I could give it to your paypal or something, or send it to you in the mail.

Well someone has a good eye for presents! :]

You can send however much you want if you really want to - $1, $5, $10 - whatever....and thank you :)

I'll PM you my paypal info if you want...