VOTE for Paramore to be on the COVER of AP!

thebrowncoat

Paramore is one of the bands up for voting to be on the cover of AP this spring...so go vote now! It would be some AMAZING publicity for the new record if they made the cover of Alternative Press...

http://altpress.com/surveys/48.htm

Thanks to hailey_x for posting this in the LJ community...

Cool, even though we don't get AP over here

But still for the exposure and everything it would be cool :]

Sooo voting DONE

Yeah, by all means vote anyway - if they do make the cover, we'll get copies to all you overseas fans :)

Honestly, just the fact that they're included in that list shows how amazingly far they've come...

Oh c'mon...I may have to take back those positive rep points I gave you :twisted:

haha I am serious. I can't decide. I have a good reason for not being able to decide, (you all know why i WOULD vote for Paramore) but I'm sure no one wants to hear it.

I'm just not going to vote. Not going to pick. it'll be too hard.

haha I am serious. I can't decide. I have a good reason for not being able to decide, (you all know why i WOULD vote for Paramore) but I'm sure no one wants to hear it.

I'm just not going to vote. Not going to pick. it'll be too hard.

I want to hear it! :)

Just vote twice - use 2 different email addresses :)

I want to hear it! :)

Just vote twice - use 2 different email addresses :)

okay fine. pretty much, they are my two favorite bands. they've both influenced me with their music, i guess in equal parts, but also in different ways. i'd also like to see both of them on the cover, for different reasons. Saosin - i feel they're a little underrated. tons of people know of them, but they also get tons of crap because of the whole ANthony Green dibalce, and i think them being on the cover can help convince people that the lineup they have now, and the music they are making is here to stay and that'w ho they are.

Paramore - for obvious reasons. they're an amazing band, also a little underrated. many people look at them as just Hayley, or The Hot Chick, and more people need to realize that they're about music and nothing else. and, that they are a band, not Hayley.

so, pretty much, there are reasons why i think each band should be on the cover, and i can't decide which band i want to prove themselves more.

O and just so you all know, they don't want people posint the link to vote on message boards, or at least, having all people come from one host, and if so, they don't count the votes.

sooo, make sure you don't click that link, but copy and paste in a new browser in order for your votes to count (you can thank Beau of Saosin for that info:D)