Hayley's hair (this one's not about color, dont worry)

watchthesky

i agree about the love-hate. it's pretty badass, but not my favorite coloration of hers (i think my fav is the Pressure video). i can't imagine it looking good on anyone but Hayley. i'm sure the orange will start fading quickly though and not be so drastic.

as for whether she straightens it, i've never seen it not be straight, and i don't know anyone who straigtens their hair 100% of the time, so i think it's pretty safe to say that it is naturally straight. as others have said, she may straigten it sometimes just to make it flatter and prevent the ends from curling under or whatever.

I agree with you, I love her hair in the Pressure vid.

I'm planning to have my hair colored like Hayley.

I'm just not sure if her hair color would suit me.

haha!people in my country gets shocked with what I do to my hair!

I get crazy highlights.

I'm planning on getting orange!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't know where to post this but I was at this restuarant and they played Cyndi Lauper's video 'Girls Just Want To Have Fun', and when I saw her I was like 'omg she looks like hayley williams!'. like the same sort of hair and orange eye make up.

What do you think?

bad pic of cyndi but whatever hehe

picture4se0.png

normal_APRIL242007PARAMOREATLANTA137.jpg

I didn't know where to post this but I was at this restuarant and they played Cyndi Lauper's video 'Girls Just Want To Have Fun', and when I saw her I was like 'omg she looks like hayley williams!'. like the same sort of hair and orange eye make up.

What do you think?

picture4se0.png

oh my gosh, like something about their faces is sooo similar.

theres a picture of hayley i think from kerrang that reminds me of that picture of Cyndi Lauper

i'm fascinated with how she gets crazy on stage and her hair falls back to where it was. her hair doesn't tangle very much.

duuuuude i know, same with josh, I dont freakin get it. Thats one question I intend to ask her at my M&G.. whether or not she spends 10minutes after a show yanking out all the knots in her hair. After I jam with my band I have to spend an eon pulling that ish straight again and it HURTS.

What do you think?

picture4se0.png

i think they do look somewhat alike. nice comparison. (:

heres another pic of cyndi, it kinda reminded me of hayley, not the face, but like the clothes kinda and hair, just not as poofy. haha.

http://www.born-today.com/Today/pix/lauper_cyndi.jpg

again..make up, hair??

http://www.kalamu.com/bol/wp-content/content/images/lauper16498.jpg

heres another pic of cyndi, it kinda reminded me of hayley, not the face, but like the clothes kinda and hair, just not as poofy. haha.

again..make up, hair??

oh yeah those are good pics!

if hayley isn't getting inspiration from cyndi lauper... then that's just a big coincidence :P

cause like what you said. the hair, the make up, the kinda of 80's look that people talked about with the miz biz video?!

again..make up, hair??

omg yh the make up and hair in those 2 pictures do.lol.

duuuuude i know, same with josh, I dont freakin get it. Thats one question I intend to ask her at my M&G.. whether or not she spends 10minutes after a show yanking out all the knots in her hair. After I jam with my band I have to spend an eon pulling that ish straight again and it HURTS.

that remains a mystery to me. so when u talk to her, let me know how she does it.

BAH HAHA this made me laugh. i want to hear you asking her because i think it would sound funny.

but i don't think she does because it looks like she has very thin hair, which is pretty easy to get tangles out of

but i don't think she does because it looks like she has very thin hair, which is pretty easy to get tangles out of

my hair is thin and after I come back from concerts, I am pulling on my hair forever trying to get all the tangles out! But my hair is really long, so maybe that's the difference.

Also I don't think Hayley's hair is naturally THAT straight, I think she straightens it, just because I've seen it in pictures at a M&G kinda wavy, then when she went on stage it was a lot straighter!

Either way, I love Hayley's hair!

my hair is thin and after I come back from concerts, I am pulling on my hair forever trying to get all the tangles out! But my hair is really long, so maybe that's the difference.

Also I don't think Hayley's hair is naturally THAT straight, I think she straightens it, just because I've seen it in pictures at a M&G kinda wavy, then when she went on stage it was a lot straighter!

Either way, I love Hayley's hair!

no, it could be that straight. i know someone who's hair is like that, and it gets partially wavy like Hayley's did during certain weather

no, it could be that straight. i know someone who's hair is like that, and it gets partially wavy like Hayley's did during certain weather

yeah my hair is naturally straight too. and that does happen to me sometimes too depending on the humidity in the air... haha I never really thought about that.

It happened to me when I saw the rocket summer, it was a really humid day and my hair stayed straight, but it got kinda "frizzy" almost.

So, I guess her hair probably is naturally straight! haha