Second Album release date!

kellybelly1210

actually, it could still be the 12. sometimes, CD's come out a couple weeks later overseas than they do in the US

it says this on nme though

Paramore are considering two possible dates, June 11 or 25 (with a US release the the following day depending on which day is decided upon).

so maybe we'll get it first in the uk.

haha, that's weird man =/ if we do. cos we had to wait until april 2006 for the one they released in july 2005.

Yep - records release on Tuesdays in the US...I have no idea why...

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

don't mean to rub it in but.....................it's so cool that we get in the uk one day before america. doesn't really make sense seen as they are an american band but.............hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! good!!!!!, cos you american guys get to see them on tour soon while us loyal and dedicated fans in the uk have to wait!!!!!!!!

no UK tour *cry*

but yaaaay ALBUM!

can officially begin the countdown

=D

heard on nme.com that apparently a uk tour will be annonced soon, but that was over a week ago and we ain't heard anymore, and they did just cancel their australia/japan tour so maybe they'll go there first. still can't wait to hear the new album and see them live!!!!! but at least we get the album one day before most people get it in america

woo!!!!!

only 88 days 21 hours and 10 minutes approximately as i write this to go!!!!!

woo!!!!!

heard on nme.com that apparently a uk tour will be annonced soon, but that was over a week ago and we ain't heard anymore, and they did just cancel their australia/japan tour so maybe they'll go there first. still can't wait to hear the new album and see them live!!!!! but at least we get the album one day before most people get it in america

yeah i heard that

i dnt think its gonna happen now though =[

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

don't mean to rub it in but.....................it's so cool that we get in the uk one day before america. doesn't really make sense seen as they are an american band but.............hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! good!!!!!, cos you american guys get to see them on tour soon while us loyal and dedicated fans in the uk have to wait!!!!!!!!

it probably leaks in america before the uk though. so techinally, we can probably hear it before you. don't mean to rub it in..... ;)