Hayley in Kerrang icons

nemesis90

she is place 100 out of 100 but at least shes in it! :D

this is a one off mag thing, it is £6. she is on the 1st page. sorry i dont have a scan, i read it in WHSmiths.

i took a pic with my phone, but the quality is not good and you cant read it, sorry!

does anyone have it?

thank you! :)

For anyone having difficulty reading it says this:

100 - Hayley Williams

Paramore's teen singing sensation

For someone so young, Hayley Williams has packed a lot into her life. As the 18-year-old face of Tennessee's self-confessed "energetic, emotional, fun" quintet Paramore, the teenage singer has been variously described as the leader of the new wave of punk and a young role model for women in rock. Amazingly, she seems unfazed by any of this.

Ambitious, sassy and unafraid to stand up for what she believes in, Williams endured a miserable childhood before forming Paramore with the Farro brothers Zac and Josh. Their 2005 debut, 'All We Know Is Falling', broke the band, but Hayley is aware of the pitfalls of stardom and has her own mission statement to impart.

"People tend not to believe in bands who have young girl singers," she says, "because there are so many out there singing songs written by 42-year-old record producers. We're not like that. We make music that comes from the heart." Tom Bryant

What is her best (only!) album?

'All We Know Is Falling', 2005

What are her best songs?

'Pressure', 'Here We Go Again'

i have to say, i don't really agree with her being in here. only because, it's more a list of rock stars who've had AMAZING careers, which have gone on for years.

not to say that Hayley isn't amazing or hasn't had an amazing career or anything like that, it's just a tad too easrly, imo, for her to be on this list. same with a couple other people on this list. it's not just her i don't agree about

i have to say, i don't really agree with her being in here. only because, it's more a list of rock stars who've had AMAZING careers, which have gone on for years.

not to say that Hayley isn't amazing or hasn't had an amazing career or anything like that, it's just a tad too easrly, imo, for her to be on this list. same with a couple other people on this list. it's not just her i don't agree about

i understand what your saying but i diagree, loads of people look up to hayley and she is their idol, i think she diserves it :D