orlando fl april 23rd at the social

well then I guess Ill be first getting it up with good qual as we're the 5th stop

I wont be getting any sleep for friday cause I want this stuff uploaded and posted before I go to bed or Ill never get it up the next day. Plus im in yalls shoes for when I come back...you kinda want the updates/ect asap haha

just gotta get my battery card as charged as possible. It can last an hour an a half- 2 hours, but I wont be leaving it on the whole show.

okay apparenty it was an incomplete setlist

but hallelujah and here we go again were on

....i think here we go again

i hope i'm not going crazy =[

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t23/fourtwentythree/

if it won't let you look at the pictures

just log in as

login: fourtwentythree

password: view423

i have a soundless video for like 5 seconds

i didn't know the camera had volume x_x

but i had a 44 second limit anyway

and sorry for editing 3721983721 times

okay apparenty it was an incomplete setlist

but hallelujah and here we go again were on

....i think here we go again

i hope i'm not going crazy =[

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t23/fourtwentythree/

if it won't let you look at the pictures

just log in as

login: fourtwentythree

password: view423

i have a soundless video for like 5 seconds

i didn't know the camera had volume x_x

but i had a 44 second limit anyway

and sorry for editing 3721983721 times

thanks alot star =)

i am thoroughly upset by the new setlist. 10 songs it not long at all for a headlining band. and they took off hallelujah and o star! those were the 2 i was looking forward to the most!! i am happy about brighter tho. i hope hayley's not getting sick or something... hopefully they'll add those 2 back in (before thursday), and last night was just like a tester?

EDIT: ok, apparently i didn't read far enough... hallelujah is still on. that's awesome. but no o star :( i hope someone posts the actual setlist, like in it's right order before thursday.

i am thoroughly upset by the new setlist. 10 songs it not long at all for a headlining band. and they took off hallelujah and o star! those were the 2 i was looking forward to the most!! i am happy about brighter tho. i hope hayley's not getting sick or something... hopefully they'll add those 2 back in (before thursday), and last night was just like a tester?

EDIT: ok, apparently i did read enough. hallelujah is still on. that's awesome. but no o star :( i hope someone posts the actual setlist, like in it's right order before thursday.

As far as I can tell from piecing together all the accounts, the setlist is now 12 songs, including Hallelujah and Here We Go Again, along with the addition of Brighter and All We Know. The only thing that isn't in the setlist anymore is O Star.

So, I think that's a pretty darn awesome setlist.

As far as I can tell from piecing together all the accounts, the setlist is now 12 songs, including Hallelujah and Here We Go Again, along with the addition of Brighter and All We Know. The only thing that isn't in the setlist anymore is O Star.

So, I think that's a pretty darn awesome setlist.

ooO, ok. thanks for clearing that up. i wish o star was on, i've always wanted to hear that. but i've always always wanted to hear brighter. so that's cool... and 12 songs is good. hopefully it stays this way! anyone have the actual order?