LJ entry by Mary

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i just noticed that someone commented that josh cut his hair..i thought he wasn't gonna cut it till he was done??and it also looks like he has some blonde in his hair in the pic of him playing the acoustic....

yeah there was blond in it at the RRHOF performance too. i really don't understand it at all. if you look at zach hall's pictures and stuff the blond is more noticeable.

just from what i've heard, it seems like kathleen got the better end of the deal-spending the night at bendeths house, while mary spent the night in a hotel room...i wonder if paramore had a slumber party at bendeths

um well both got to go in the studio. i really don't think she should be complaining.

that would be awesome but that was because Kathleen is friends with Jackie, David's daughter.

oh i didn't know that. how do you know? and i agree with what stephler said-they all got to spend time with paramore. count your blessings..

also about josh's hair-maybe hayley was dying her hair or messing with dye and decided to get some of his hair. and since he said he wasn't gonna cut it till the cd was done, it's still there.

oh i didn't know that. how do you know? and i agree with what stephler said-they all got to spend time with paramore. count your blessings..

also about josh's hair-maybe hayley was dying her hair or messing with dye and decided to get some of his hair. and since he said he wasn't gonna cut it till the cd was done, it's still there.

Wellllll I don't know if I was supposed to mention that but I knew because I talk to Kathleen all the time on AIM and she told me she has talked to her for about a year. She saw a message on the Paramore Myspace saying something like, "Hayley, I can't wait to go shopping with you" or something like that and Kathleen messaged her asking what that was about and they ended up talking a for about a year now something right now. Hopefully now Kathleen will not rip my head off when she comes back. :(

I just got done reading Mary's entry.

I am so happy for her and all the winners,

even though in the beggining I wasen't really

happy that Mary got choosen. I'm glad that she was

really grateful and she seems like a nice person. And I loved

the one picture with the band and all the winners. When I saw

it, I felt so, I don't know, happy for them.

I just got done reading Mary's entry.

I am so happy for her and all the winners,

even though in the beggining I wasen't really

happy that Mary got choosen. I'm glad that she was

really grateful and she seems like a nice person. And I loved

the one picture with the band and all the winners. When I saw

it, I felt so, I don't know, happy for them.

Haha yeah same with me. :] They're all so lucky.

Wellllll I don't know if I was supposed to mention that but I knew because I talk to Kathleen all the time on AIM and she told me she has talked to her for about a year. She saw a message on the Paramore Myspace saying something like, "Hayley, I can't wait to go shopping with you" or something like that and Kathleen messaged her asking what that was about and they ended up talking a for about a year now something right now. Hopefully now Kathleen will not rip my head off when she comes back. :(

oh..i wasn't aware that paramore have been close with bendeth/the fam for a year.....

just from what i've heard, it seems like kathleen got the better end of the deal-spending the night at bendeths house, while mary spent the night in a hotel room...i wonder if paramore had a slumber party at bendeths

LOL - I don't think the whole band is staying at David Bendeth's house :)

Mary's LJ entry was great...I'm so happy for her and everyone who got to go - it sounds like it was amazing...

Um, I never said they were. I don't know what I am talking about. Some of it doesn't make sense. Hmm.... yes it does. I'm a retard.

I think people are confused as to who you are referring to...who commented Hayley saying they can't wait to shop with her and who did Kathleen message? I think they thought you meant David's daughter.