Steven's Untitled Rock Blog - Post about Paramore

Sounds like the contest winners weren't the only ones hanging (and singing) with Paramore :)

Coolest Day EVER

Today could be the one day to rival our interview with Bad Religion where we interviewed Ian Mackaye on the phone. Today we traveled to glorious New Jersey where we met up with Paramore at the House of Sound studio where not only did Haley, Zac, Josh, and Jeremy give us a tour, run through some kickass new tracks, but had ME help sing some gang vocals on the record! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!!

Now I don't have much of a singing voice. And the Untitled has never been to a recording studio before so I have to give credit where it's due: this was all Paramore's idea. When we shot with them in Cleveland they asked us if we wanted to come by. So we did. Not only are they the nicest, most well-adjusted group around but they are the most generous and giving of their time. And I love them. There, I've said it.

When you hear the new stuff, it's going to blow you away. I'm very lucky I got to hear it.

Paramore = awesome. No buts about it.

Thank you Paramore for an amazing day and an amazing experience.

Some days your job is just cool. Today was one of them.

Tomorrow we're off to SouthbySouthwest to interview... everyone.

adios!