twloha/hayley

little_caro

their clothes so far seem to fit pretty much to size here, but if you want to check out the american apparel store (where they get the clothing from) they have sizing charts to give you a better idea. i just kinda guessed, but i like my clothes kinda larger so it's not too hard, and i ended up getting shirts that fit me exactly the way i want them to. so go buy things... and expect to be asked about what it means because even my first day wearing one i had a friend question me about what it was all about. it's an amazing movement and the more you know about the story and meaning behind it, the more powerfully it affects others. and i would absolutely love if twloha went on tour with paramore. that would be a dream come true. i love them both, and this time i might get up the courage to not just hide in a corner shaking then run away due to anxiety like i did at the anberlin show :/

TWLOHA was pretty much promoted on MTV tonight. On uhm, Engaged & Underaged, it was a one year later after this couple got married, and uhm they were touring and selling the merch! I was like "NEAT!" haha. But yah. I thought I'd mention that. :P Anyways, that picture is way cute.

on their actual episode, the girl wore TWLOHA like, half the show. and they were at the TWLOHA show down in FL when they had one a couple months ago. they're like, super advocates of it. it's pretty cool

yeah, lauren actually works full time for twloha. she's pretty much amazing. they're both working on the tour with anberlin as well.

really?? that's awesome.

you went to the Anberlin tour?!?! i'm totally jealous!! i was gonna buy tickets, and the day before i found out for sure if I could go, the posted pomona was sold out. i was so bummed

yeah, the second i found out about the tour i convinced my friend at school in san diego to go to the show down there with me even though she'd never heard of them before.

i really hope twloha goes on tour with paramore sometime, i think that would be awesome. i know that a lot of paramore fans support them whereas when i went to the anberlin show there seemed to be a lot of people who had no idea what twloha was and didn't really pay much attention when jamie came up to speak. plus i didn't really get a chance to talk with the whole twloha group because i was nervous and i feel like i missed out, so if they went on tour with another band i enjoy maybe i could make up for it.

• 2 weeks later...
i didn't see anyone post the other pic so here it is

hayley81.jpg

it was originallly backwards, but i flipped it cos it annoyed me lol.

i've been wanting to get some shirts && a hoodie from them for a while, but whenever i have money i end up spending it somewhere else. i'll get some eventually...

haha, it annoyed me as well when it was backwards. and definitely save up the money to buy something from them.. it is such an amazing cause.