twloha/hayley

little_caro

Yeah it was posted, but I still love this pic. Is it a personal one of hers, cause techincally we try to avoid posting those...which never works. Lol.

But this pic is so cute, and I have wanted that TWLOHA hoodie for awhile, I just don't feel like waiting 10 million years for it, it'll be summer by the time I get it. My friend ordered me a TWLOHA tshirt in December and I am still waiting for it. :/

Guest haunted_dreams55

But this pic is so cute, and I have wanted that TWLOHA hoodie for awhile, I just don't feel like waiting 10 million years for it, it'll be summer by the time I get it. My friend ordered me a TWLOHA tshirt in December and I am still waiting for it. :/

My sister has the hoodie. It so soft, I want it.ha But she's sad because this week its been in the 80s-90s so she can't wear it. Its pretty thin too but so comfortable.

Anyways thats a really cut pic of her.

Yeah it was posted, but I still love this pic. Is it a personal one of hers, cause techincally we try to avoid posting those...which never works. Lol.

For serious. I wasn't able to go to the Anberlin tour and I was way bummed because I know if you order online it takes forever to get it.

i was getting around to ordering that hoodie when twloha posted her picture in it on their site. it made me even more excited about getting it. now it's just a matter of waiting for it to get here. oh, and as for twloha at the anberlin show i went to it looked like they were just selling some of their t-shirts because i was planning on buying the hoodie there for the same reason.

For serious. I wasn't able to go to the Anberlin tour and I was way bummed because I know if you order online it takes forever to get it.

yea. that was one of the reason's i wanted to go on the anberlin tour so badly, was to buy a shirt.

i'm hoping they start touring some more. i know UO is doing a headlining tour in september, so i'm hoping they ask TWLOHA to go with them. Maybe even Paramore this upcoming tour .. ?