4/29-Philadelphia-TLA

cheleawelseyx

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chelsea, that video of my heart is amazing. and when hayley holds the mic out to you guys during for a pessimist, thats like whoaaa.

but anyways, i love in that my heart video at the end after josh screams his last "please dont fade away" when he screams like almost right in your guys' face and you can actually hear it without the mic. aha. i loved itt

so i'm finally posting pics. sorry i didn't do it yesterday, i had to feed bunnies and study for some tests and whatnot.

from the meet and greet:

P3280503.jpg

yeah i look terrible in it, my face is like *PUDGEEEEE* but whatever. and my eyes always manage to basically close when i smile in pictures (i'll have to work on that for senior portraits....EEK)

i also got a pic of them with a sign (i'm sure you've seen plenty of these before...) for my friend who couldn't go. it's pretty adorable.

P3280502.jpg

and now from their set. i'm only putting up the better ones, because some of them are crappy/have security dudes in them. although the one security guy was pretty cool.

P3290567.jpg

P3290568.jpg

P3290573.jpg

P3290576.jpg

P3290577.jpg

P3290578.jpg

P3290582.jpg

P3290586.jpg

the end of the saga....

dang security guy...P3290613.jpg

P3290615.jpg

P3290616.jpg

P3290622edit.jpg

^i totally edited the security guy out of that one, using only Paint. ahhah.

P3290623.jpg

P3290626.jpg

P3290628.jpg

P3290629.jpg

again, sorry it took so long, guys. i feel like i've been way busy lately. but i'm done work come thursday night at 9 or so. i will be on here a lot more, i'm sure. I PROMISE.

hahah dude i felt so lame taking it, because the first one the flash wasn't on, and THEN it took me a whole minute to realize that i was in super-close-up mode because i had been taking pictures of the bunnies we're feeding/keeping alive ahhah. i swear every post i make says something about these bunnies.

hahaha funny thing is my friend (who the sign was for) told me she checked it for bitemarks. ahahhaha.

omg! :rotfl: i was shaking when i met them back in august, i made them a poster this time, they came right up to me, i was like HEEEYYYYY! and i gave it to josh, hes like "NO WAY! YOU MADE THIS FOR US?!" it was funny hes like "GUYS COMEHERE LOOK AT THIS!!!"