Warped Tour?

virginiaslims

Anyone going? I'm really going to go see Paramore. I'm going to be hecka early just so I can get there before a whole bunch of people. AH, I'M SO EXCITED. I really hope they play in a big stage and a bit longer than last year. :mrgreen:

Oh god, and if someone crowds surfs.. i'll be mad. Just because their feet always weighs like 10348012384 tons. I swear. Their big feet always hit me in the head. Haha.:D

sorry to burst your bubble, but there's going to be crowdsurfers. oh and i see you're from california. just a heads up about what time to get there (for san diego) if you want to beat the crowd. well i had to get there at 8am last year and the line was already REALLY long so i would suggest arriving before 6am if you want to be first or at coors theres this side entrance that no one really forms a line at. my friend got there at like 11 and she got in before my friends that were waiting in line at 8am because she used the side entrance.

there's also my personal favorite of acting like a vendor...that will get you in before doors open...hahha.

They'll be playing one of the two main stages for the entire tour as far as we know.

As for how long they'll play, I don't think anyone gets more than 30 minutes at Warped, unless you win that Energizer contest to play 10 minutes longer...

Since they're on the mainstage, expect it to be more of a struggle to get to the front. You're going to have to decide if you're ok with hanging at that stage most of the day and just seeing the bands playing there or whether you're cool with getting there just a little bit beforehand and then moving up as people who were there to see bands before Paramore depart. It's definitely a trade-off.

woah. 6 am. that's really early.

do you know about ventura?

like what time to get there?

um i got to ventura at 9am last time and the line was roughly the same as it was in san diego. i mean it doesn't really make a difference like being able to be the first one in. i mean everybody's going to be running to the inflatable schedule anyways. most people also won't be staying at the stage all day like you (if thats what you're planning). its really not hard at all to get up there for a band, especially paramore. i don't want this to sound mean or anything but compared to the other bands (even though they're co-headlining) they're still kind of unknown at this point and its not like most of their fans are brutal and will sock you if you try and get up there.

from what i saw last year, the main huge bands played later in the day. I'm hoping Paramore is like, not opening, but like, aroun 12-2. because that's when like, people are just coming over to the main stage. at least, from my experience last year ...

i may not even try to get to the front for em. i would prefer to be at the front for bands like Anberlin and All Time Low who are playing the smaller stages in which i can easily manuever nyself, than be pushed constantly at Main. just my thoughts though =]

well since they're apparently co-headlining i have a feeling they'll be playing later in the day. they played 2nd on the mainstage at warped last year in san diego. i'm so glad i got in there early and ran into josh. i was trying to text people like crazy telling them to run to the stage haha.

haha yea but like, i'm trying to remember all the coheadliners from last year and trying to remember when they played, but like, i only remember the ones that played later. so they're probably playing later =/

haha i got a text form Warped tour, ebcause i signed up for their txt service for the day of my show and like, which bands, so i found out while i was in line. i literally ran to see the crowd at mainstage, ran to Hurley to verify Greeley Estates was playing, then ran back for Pramore. it was awesome =]

I took a picture with Jeremy. Me and my friend sneaked in like.. in the 'band chilling thing' where only band members and people with vip tickets go. but we didn't know so we walked in there like we own it and we sat down and then we saw jeremy. and i called him over and he took a picture with us! ah, i'm hecka doing that again.

:D it was fun. i made a shrine out of the picture.. haha just kidding.

Presale tickets for Vans Warped Tour presented by AT &T begin THIS SUNDAY, April 1 @ 10AM local time!!

Besides paramore, some other great bands are playing!! such as Anberlin, ALl Time Low, Boys Like Girls, the Almost, Underoath, Envy on the Coast, the Matches, and some others!!

PLEASE by your presale tickets at the following link::

http://www.musictoday.com/redirect/bounce.asp?cid=20204

by doing so, you save $5 on each ticket you purchase. You will also be able to receive a 44% discount on a. Alt. Press magazine subscription. When you subscribe or renew through this offer, you will also receive a "cut-the-autograph" line pass, which will enable you to be at the front of the line for ALL signings at the AP tent at warped this year. You will also be able to receive a discount on a LImited Edition Warped Tour shirt, as well as a discount on the yearly Warped tour Compilation disc (50% off).

To get presale:: click the link, enter your email. You will be sent a validation link (this is just to ensure you're using an actual email address). click the link sent to you, and you will be taken back to preale. Order away!!

all bands can be seen here:: http://warpedtour.com/warpedtour/band.asp

Here are the dates::

06/29 Pomona Fairgrounds Pomona, CA

06/30 Seaside Park Ventura, CA

07/01 Shoreline Amphitheatre Mountain View, CA

07/03 Thunderbird Stadium at UBC Vancouver, BC

07/05 Race City Motorsport Park Calgary, AB

07/07 Utah State Fairgrounds Salt Lake City, UT

07/08 TBA Denver, CO

07/11 Cricket Pavilion Phoenix, AZ

07/12 NMSU Practice Field Las Cruces, NM

07/13 Verizon Wireless Amphitheater San Antonio, TX

07/14 TBA Dallas, TX

07/15 Reliant Center Houston, TX

07/18 HiFi Buys Amphitheatre Atlanta, GA

07/19 Equestrian Center Jacksonville, FL

07/20 Vinoy Park St. Petersburg, FL

07/21 Bayfront Park Miami, FL

07/22 Tinker Field Orlando, FL

07/23 Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre Charlotte, NC

07/24 Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre Virginia Beach, VA

07/25 Nissan Pavilion/ Merriweather Washington, DC

07/26 Montage Mountain Amphitheatre Scranton, PA

07/27 Comerica Park and Street Detroit, MI

07/28 First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre Chicago, IL

07/29 Metrodome Minneapolis, MN

07/31 Marcus Amphitheatre Milwaukee, WI

08/01 Riverbend Music Center Cincinnati, OH

08/02 Tower City Amphitheater Cleveland, OH

08/03 Tweeter Center at the Waterfront Philadelphia, PA

08/04 Nassau Coliseum New York, NY

08/05 Raceway Park Englishtown, NJ

08/07 Verizon Wireless Music Center Indianapolis, IN

08/08 Post Gazette Pavilion Pittsburgh, PA

08/09 Tweeter Center Boston, MA

08/10 Darien Lakes Fields Buffalo, NY

08/11 TBA Barrie, ON

08/12 Parc Jean-Drapeau Montreal, QC

08/14 UMB Bank Pavilion St. Louis, MO

08/15 Verizon Wireless Amphitheater Kansas City, KS

08/17 Idaho Center Boise, ID

08/18 The Gorge Amphitheatre Seattle, WA

08/19 Columbia Meadows Portland, OR

08/22 Selland Arena Fresno, CA

08/23 Sleep Train Amphitheater Sacramento, CA

08/24 Coors Amphitheatre San Diego, CA

08/25 Home Depot Center Los Angeles, CA

Not all dates will be available sunday, but they will be available sometime later in the week!!

• 2 weeks later...