Masquerade 4/24

shadow16

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am almost 100% sure they'll play Heaven. Like for real, the Hell stage is way too small to fit them and their ever growing fanbase. It's not like it was back when they played there last time (coincidentally a show WITH Kenotia wooo...just thought I'd throw that in there. Haha.)

Yeah, I really truly don't think they'll play Hell. Were they headlining back when they played it?

yeah, they played hell last time on their headlining tour im sure

..i thought heaven was smaller than hell though...im probably wrong

if i ever get around to buying my tickets im gonna be at that show!

also their date isnt showing up at the masquerade's site and its buging me cause i wanna buy tickets from their

my fav. venue.yea.im shure they played hell last time.

and they are both about the same size.hell has the bar but..i know that heaven does have baricade and a bigger stage?

i guess when the masquerade sorts it out they will post it.

I might now be going to this show, because I have a lot of friends in GA I want to visit, and why not visit when I can also go see Paramore with them!?

Heaven, stagewise is bigger. I mean, from what I saw, and I only saw it for a few seconds. I've only been to the venue once to see my friends Kenotia play, and they always play Hell. So I guess you would know better than I haha but the Hell stage is so small I'm almost certain I remarked at how Heaven was way bigger.

yes.i have no idea why i put a question mark there.hah.i knew it was bigger.i have been to both stages hell is my favorite only because its more personal but heaven is much bigger stage wish.standing wise not so much.if anyone finds any news about this.im still looking.hah.thank you.

There I am answering a question that isn't even there sorry haha. xD

Yeah I get what you mean by Hell being more personal, I like that a lot.

I don't think they'd be able to fit everyone down in Hell.

What I do love about Hell though is how you can go up those stairs on the right and be like, right on the stage practically. You're almost on top of the band, I think that's really cool.

hell fits about 300 people i think. heaven is around 1000. they are playing heaven this time. last time they played hell and it was pretty full but not sold out. i don't think they've ever headlined heaven before, but they've probably played it as an opener.

i will be there. i was planning on going anyways, but i got free tickets to promote The Almost. i'll probably be handing out stuff as everyone is leaving. say hi if you see me.